PDA

View Full Version : CPU Head Cosmetics Disappearing

burg3rman64
07-12-2017, 01:27 PM
I recently got Paladins for Windows (after owning it for two months on Xbox), and I was being forced to do Payload with CPU enemies. I had done several when I loaded into a match on Stone Keep. The enemy team consisted of Zhin, Willo, Torvald, Sha Lin, and Mal Damba. When we met the enemies, something surprising happened. I got bushwacked by a headless Mal Damba. I was still able to deal Precision damage though. I also noticed that Willo had no wings, and Zhin Sha Lin and Torvald had no hair. Now it wasn't gamebreaking, and the gameplay stayed the same. I even asked my team if they saw it and they did. The good thing about it was that my team's head cosmetics were working properly. The only reason I reported this was because of Torvald's bald head. That was by far the creepiest thing I have ever seen in Paladins, and if you ever make a Halloween skin for Torvald, do just that. Torvald had giant ears, really pink skin, and small, thin cheeks. This occurred in OB53 though, so you may have patched it. I did another match on the same map later, and the cosmetics were working properly, so I don't know what caused it. I hope it's patched soon, so young players never have to see that... Torvald thing... Thank you.