You have to finish the codes. end with [/table]

Also don't know how you want the format, so I just finished it

LittleMoxie
03-03-2016, 04:19 AM
Close this discussion please.
/xoxo

WlTCHCRAFT
03-03-2016, 10:30 AM
You should name him Hou Yi, after the mythic Chinese archer that shot the suns out of the sky, and that's why we only have one of them now.

Wikipedia article (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houyi)

WilyWilly
03-03-2016, 10:02 PM
I like how this concept has a better escape and more damaging ult than Cassie. The F reminds me of Minato from Naruto/Shippuden. Hope they don't mind adding another archer/sniper in the future!

LittleMoxie
03-24-2016, 03:20 PM
/xoxo

Gajex
03-25-2016, 09:28 AM
You should name him Hou Yi, after the mythic Chinese archer that shot the suns out of the sky, and that's why we only have one of them now.

Wikipedia article (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houyi)
Smite - Hou Yi (http://smite.gamepedia.com/Hou_Yi):rolleyes:

Looks really good, well made and the usual amount of effort you showed allready elsewhere. *thumbs up*
His F - Escape might need a rather long time, since you've to place and recast it. But this is counterbalanced by the option where to you can escape. Pretty good.
A CC like Q - Flash Bomb would be fun to watch (from far away or in Xin Luo's team ;)). Probably people will rage about this cause they become blinded all the time ;)

But two things I like to ask:
Will there be a bigger CD on his auto attacks at his Ult or is it rather long anyway? A half target-seeking machine gun wouldn't be funny x.x (You wrote 0 seconds)
And what if he's shooting in the pack, will the arrows pick the weakest target? Bodyblock possible probably.
He is looking really squishy, too. Why not buff your ideas a little bit up like you did with Vivian 2.0? ^^

Are you doing stuff like this on a regular basis or just here in Paladins?

LittleMoxie
03-26-2016, 06:16 AM
/xoxo

Gajex
03-26-2016, 08:19 AM
Do you suggest it to be longer? Little confused here xD
No, no, it's fine. Just wanted to honor the balance in it.

Body block will be possible, the arrows seek out the closest target that approach them :)
Ah, ok, that's cool.

You mean only his Health? For the moment he has the same Health value as Cassie.
True? Damn, squishies are squishier as noticed. Should play them more often. Even a squid would be horrified by this squishiness:eek:

From time to time, I've made some SMITE God concepts before, than I moved over here to Paladins :D I've some ideas for my own 'Imagined FPS', but haven't write those ideas down yet xD But Yea I kinda do this on some ragular basis, but some of them I don't post :P

Thanks for the feedback :D
/xoxo

Thought so. Kinda attract attention how well thought this stuff of yours is.

pianofreak1
03-26-2016, 01:59 PM
This is an AMAZING version of Cassie(I'm not saying I don't like her she's still one of my favourite characters :P) Anyway, you make really good characters; Hi-Rez should really look at some of your creations because they are really good! :)

Dremella
03-27-2016, 07:16 PM
It looks cool but... I see the possibility of hitting a person for 1,472/1,656 damage in one shot.. Doubt many people will be on board with that. Done by using alt fire 460x2+60%~80% with 3-4 ranks in Hubris.. We can clean that up a bit by saying the 20% bonus damage only adds to the base damage instead of modifying the total damage, so more like 460+460x1.6~1.8 (for levels 5 or 10) but that still comes out to 1,196~1,288 in a single shot..

Currently legendary card bonuses are between 10-15%, those on the higher end have very specific requirements; Evie: 12% if target is slowed, 12% if hitting a single target, 15% for 4 seconds after using Blink - Buck: 15% damage at the cost of 10% accuracy (agreed that this one is pretty strong compared to others) Kinessa: 10% increase if hitting above the waist, 15% if standing still.

The highest of these being Evie's blink which requires she use a skill which is her best escape and put it on CD for a 15% damage buff for 4 seconds.. Buck's Buck Shot, which I think is too high since it's drawback seems quite minor in comparison, and lastly Kinessa's Steady, which requires that she stand still, so when dodging shots and shooting back it does nothing and makes most Kinessa's actually play worse since they want to stand still and snipe giving them tunnel vision.

Not entirely sure what the vision for this was but it seems similar to Kinessa. It seems like this character would become a sniper that would completely replace Kinessa since it is better in every way. More damage from the alt fire since Kinessa's alt fire does very low damage if fired quickly but a fully charged one does about the same damage as this character's. The main fire from this character is as strong as Cassie's, further making Kinessa look like a bad pick vs this character. Xin's ult would completely shred people at close to medium range, especially if you are able to activate your ult while holding a charge on your alt fire. You could use your ult, release your alt fire hitting for 1,200 damage then fire two arrows that are guaranteed to hit for another 920 damage, totaling 2,120 damage in 3 shots, in about 2 seconds, all without having to properly aim..

Balancing isn't easy IMHO, especially when you are trying to do it all in your head with concepts and things that aren't currently available to be play tested.. Which is why I give a lot of slack to developers when they are in the early stages of a game as far as balancing goes.. But when they take a character that no one thought was below the balance curb, and infact many complained about being a bit too strong, and give him huge buffs.. and all this has been visible in both the game and the forums.. like say.. BARIK.. that's when I get a bit annoyed. :p

LittleMoxie
03-27-2016, 08:09 PM
/xoxo