PDA

View Full Version : Champion Concept: Eritrea, the fairy

whiteman
03-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Appearance:
Eritrea is about 1,40m. She's, very obvious, a fairy and wears a green-yellow dress. She wears long blond hair and has golden-yellow wings. She has a magic wand which is her weapon. She is quite squishy, but because of that fact very powerful. She has about 1500 HP.

Weapons:
LMB - Magic Wand: She shoots very fast and deals 80 dmg each shot. She has to reload after 10 shots. (sparkle trail effect ;) )
RMB - Fairy Powder: Heal yourself for 750 HP (AoE; looks like she throws the powder in the air; like Pip's heal potion). (10sec CD)

Abilities:
Q - Power of Nature She deploys a plant with 400HP life called "Seg(u)inum" dealing 90 AoE dmg (5ft radius) per sec. (25sec CD)
F - Fairy Wings She uses her wings to fly away for 3sec. (like Evie's F) Able to use them every 15secs.
Ultimate Lumina - Eritrea blinds enemies 1,5secs.

Hope that fits into Paladins. :D
I'd draw sth, but I can't really draw :D

WilyWilly
03-01-2016, 11:46 AM
I think the "confuse" mechanic needs to be changed. As far as I know, all it does is change the team colours. You can still figure out who is shooting at you and shoot them back. I think the "confuse" mechanic should invert controls or something. This isn't criticism for the champion, but for the game mechanics. I think the friendly fire is interesting.

I like the champion concept, but I think the F should also let her fly upwards but holding the Spacebar. This would let her escape to higher platforms, like Pip was able to.

whiteman
03-09-2016, 03:16 PM
little Update.. hope you enjoy

ChaosAnimagic
03-09-2016, 05:23 PM
so... a Generic Disney Fairy look.

Jump higher... not really needed, just make her float a bit off the ground (like 1~3 inches above the ground)

Primary - it's ok, needs sparkle trail effect tho, for that fairy style

Alt-Fire - self heal? or heal all nearby allies?

Secondary - some sort of farting plants, could work, kinda like Barik's Flamethrower Turret (without the dome/ fast attack)

Escape - ok

Ultimate - Dazzles? is this Daze? Daze effect is like blah if ppls are at close range, don't even care about accuracy...

whiteman
03-10-2016, 01:20 AM
Thanks again.. :)
Somehow it comes up to my mind that you kind of like the word "fart" ^^
Whatever.. Updated her description to make sure everybody knows what I mean :)
I know her heal is pretty strong, maybe I'll change that to self-heal and 40% heal allies (or that might be a card) :P

Kagemitsu
03-12-2016, 06:12 AM
You're naming a champion after a country with financial difficulties? I'm not sure that will go down well.