PDA

View Full Version : A few mode concepts

Dadnaya2
02-19-2016, 07:34 AM
Castle Siege-
In this mode, there will be two teams, when one respawn inside of a castle and need to defend "a core" (or a gate, or whatever), the second team respawns outside and need to destroy the "core".
The first team wins if they defend the core and it isn't destroyed for an amount of time.
The second team wins when they destroy the core.
The castle will be big, but not too big.
Also, In the castle there are random drops, which the defenders need to pick up (so they won't camp near the core) because if an attacker takes it, it has some nice effects for them, like to heal the whole team for 500 hp or reduce the core's defense for an amount of time.
(I think that only the attackers can gain buffs, so it will be easier to attack, what do you think?)

Deathmatch- normal deathmatch, there's an amount of "lives" for the team. the first team to get to 0 loses.

Timed Deathmatch- Kill as much as possible within a given time (maybe 15 min)

Tower Progressor:
In this mode you have about 6 towers scattered in the map, catch 3 of them to win (you can take from the other team the towers they captured)

Marcadet
02-19-2016, 07:38 AM
The Castle Siege mode reminds me of Unreal's Assault. It would surely be a nice addition to the game, especially if, as in UT, the objectives depend on the map, e.g : If it's a castle, attackers need to open the gate to enter, then activate switches in several places to unlock a treasure room, then pick up three bags of gold coins to the outside of the castle to win.

Dadnaya2
02-20-2016, 02:14 PM
The Castle Siege mode reminds me of Unreal's Assault. It would surely be a nice addition to the game, especially if, as in UT, the objectives depend on the map, e.g : If it's a castle, attackers need to open the gate to enter, then activate switches in several places to unlock a treasure room, then pick up three bags of gold coins to the outside of the castle to win.

lol I've never played that before but I know the general idea from MC private servers which I played years ago