PDA

View Full Version : Seris Healing rework

AARPONG
06-06-2017, 07:01 AM
I think we can all agree that Seris's healing is INSANE now, not that that's a bad thing but it comes with a few problems.

Mainly that Seris doesn't seem to have time to heal anyone besides the frontline (Or maybe she doesn't want to). Which i understand, only being able to heal 1 person every 2 seconds, you're gonna want the most bang for your buck so healing a 2200 health flank or DD isn't really encouraged.

The other part is that if Seris isn't healing she's putting orb stacks on enemies to get held back which doesn't help de DD's and flanks who need healing as well.

So here's my solution:
Make Restore soul's cooldown 5 again. But if you end the ability early the amount of percentage in time the ability had left will be taken off the cooldown.
So if you heal a flank who was missing 100 health or someone you didn't mean to heal and you stop healing after 0.5 seconds the cooldown will be reduced by 75% wihout mortal reach and 83% with mortal reach.

On top of that if she heals someone up to full health she heals 300 HP.

All of this will encourage healing people who aren't being shot by cautirize and will help you spread the heals around more.

NOTE: Maybe something that could be implemented is to make her stop healing when you're healing someone who is at full health.

MadEngineer
06-06-2017, 07:36 AM
I actually like how she is right now, but I wouldn't mind this change.

Meliawys
06-06-2017, 07:44 AM
I enjoyed playing her before that, so even if she's nerfed, it will not stop me from healing the f outta everyone each time I'll take her.

Neravarine
06-06-2017, 08:17 AM
I like her as she is, but its to hot outside to put much thinking into anything w/o overheating my brain XD

RogueRifler
06-06-2017, 08:53 AM
So remove the one weakness in Seris's absurd healing ability in exchange for adding .5s-1s to Restore Soul. No thanks.

AARPONG
06-06-2017, 09:01 AM
So remove the one weakness in Seris's absurd healing ability in exchange for adding .5s-1s to Restore Soul. No thanks.

The amount of seconds restore souls cooldown will be increased with can be changed.
I just want to throw in the idea.

Rivx
06-06-2017, 09:24 AM
You can already heal your damage for a second before canceling it, the two second cooldown is short enough. My only problem is that the targeting is really bad and you often end up healing the wrong teammate, having to cancel it and being stuck with 2s cooldown.

Hurgya
06-06-2017, 09:25 AM

You see, that weakness isn't really present with a 2 sec CD. (Currently with a card, without Chronos)

Meliawys
06-06-2017, 09:26 AM
You can already heal your damage for a second before canceling it, the two second cooldown is short enough. My only problem is that the targeting is really bad and you often end up healing the wrong teammate, having to cancel it and being stuck with 2s cooldown.

Ah, when Dorgoz appear before you when you try to heal your frontline..

RogueRifler
06-06-2017, 09:54 AM
You see, that weakness isn't really present with a 2 sec CD. (Currently with a card, without Chronos)

It can't be reduced below 2s. The main thing I'm talking about is targeting a player while the Seris is healing another is a viable strategy currently. In 2s they're usually dead before she can switch. Removing that inability to switch targets immediately just turns Seris into Heal Jesus. I'd rather not see more early game cheese.