PDA

View Full Version : Seris nerf

xSageDemon
06-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Seris' fire rate is too fast. I don't mind it usually, and the shots or whatever they are are usually slow enough to dodge. But it's practically impossible to avoid when there are bunch of players running around and a flurry of huge lint balls coming at you.
No, I didn't recently get my ass handed to me by a Seris player, she just seems to be too powerful for someone who should be staying out of the fight and healing.

Peinzius
06-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Her fire rate isn't the problem, it's her healing

PullBenis
06-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Seris' fire rate is too fast. I don't mind it usually, and the shots or whatever they are are usually slow enough to dodge. But it's practically impossible to avoid when there are bunch of players running around and a flurry of huge lint balls coming at you.
No, I didn't recently get my ass handed to me by a Seris player, she just seems to be too powerful for someone who should be staying out of the fight and healing.

The orbs are large, but slow as hell and the only time people are bunched is if they're doing something wrong or got caught in her ult. If she's actually casting them, its because none of her team needs healing or her heal is on CD so she's getting some free damage out.

And none of the supports just "stay out of the fight and heal."

Her fire rate isn't the problem, it's her healing

Buy Cauterize.

Glaedren
06-01-2017, 04:04 PM
You're both wrong. The only thing overpowered about Seris is her stealth/invuln.

As soon as stealthed characters can no longer affect the point, then maybe worry about tweaking the other parts of her kit. Until then, she'll always be overpowered.

PullBenis
06-01-2017, 04:44 PM
You're both wrong. The only thing overpowered about Seris is her stealth/invuln.

As soon as stealthed characters can no longer affect the point, then maybe worry about tweaking the other parts of her kit. Until then, she'll always be overpowered.

Her stealth has a long ass cast time and is interrupted by root/stun/silence/knockback.

While it is kinda BS that stealthed characters can challenge the point, the same goes for Ice blocked Evie.

EvieIV
06-01-2017, 04:48 PM
she's already doing the lowest damage out of any support even if she goes morale boost 3 and picks 3+ guys a lot of time

damage is fine, rate of fire too because she needs a sec and then the cast time of the q to heal which is what helps her survive

EvieIV
06-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Her stealth has a long ass cast time and is interrupted by root/stun/silence/knockback.

While it is kinda BS that stealthed characters can challenge the point, the same goes for Ice blocked Evie.

knockbacks and roots dont interrupt abilities. you probably think of cripple

PullBenis
06-01-2017, 05:21 PM
knockbacks and roots dont interrupt abilities. you probably think of cripple

I've had Grovers with the Deep Roots Legendary, stop it about a half dozen times in the last week, and just today had both Ash's charge and Makoa's shell spin stop it mid cast.

GeSteYiam
06-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Her balls hit 3 people max and do 195 damage and her heal gets a 15% Nerf, I think that's reasonable. She is op otherwise she wouldn't be used so much

EvieIV
06-01-2017, 06:27 PM
I've had Grovers with the Deep Roots Legendary, stop it about a half dozen times in the last week, and just today had both Ash's charge and Makoa's shell spin stop it mid cast.

i repeat

that is

a cripple

i know grover's the only character in the game to have a root, but for the root to hit you need to hit a CRIPPLING throw. Guess what that does? cripple

ever had an evie ult? can you use your f? no. does she root you? no

GrinchyIzzy
06-02-2017, 02:48 AM
I believe seris is in a good spot. When I play seris. I play her to support and help my tank and other players when I can. Just like a healer should do. And as said before above, the only time you really should be using your orbs is when you're on cooldown or your team doesn't need heal. The most important thing about her damage orbs is to chip off health. It doesnt do much damage just chips their health. Which is good and extremely important in games. The only thing I would suggest, and I don't want it to happen, but if it did come down to a nerf, I'd suggest the orbs to slowly disappear after going a certain distance. I mean they are orbs? It would make sense for it to slowly disintegrate.

Long story short. She's in a good place, she doesn't need touching or any fixes. This is all my opinion.

WarMongger
06-02-2017, 07:46 AM
why do we even need to nerf seris her heal only heal tank half of their life and squishy to max if the enemy have Cauterize her heal can be destroyed fast also her orb is predictable you can easily find cover or make a ambush if she too focus on 1 champion even dmg class can take down seris if your good on dodging

her orb dmg is only 210 thats so small with that slow speed you hardly get hit if someone pick a seris the only simple way to make her ball to go away is

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59355377.jpg

GrinchyIzzy
06-07-2017, 06:18 AM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59355377.jpg

The other day I went 52/1 with seris, and over 200k healing. Like please. Focus me. People need to learn that if you take out the healer, it's going to be so much more smoother. Just focus the healer.

WarMongger
06-08-2017, 09:26 AM
The other day I went 52/1 with seris, and over 200k healing. Like please. Focus me. People need to learn that if you take out the healer, it's going to be so much more smoother. Just focus the healer.

i play BK one day and its not hard to chase seris like seriously their are 2 bodygaurd on seris and i took care killing her human shield but when i chase seris shes a easy target i dont know why other player dont know haw to destroy seris heal just get catuaraize and her heals are nothing

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/15877117_1707297096249673_5059294680949194752_n.jp g?ig_cache_key=MTQyODQ1MTA1MDY1MDM1NTI0OA%3D%3D.2

kingasce13
06-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Her fire rate is only a problem if your a flanker and have to get up close to her making it feel really fast.

KwisatzHaderach
06-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Her fire rate is only a problem if your a flanker and have to get up close to her making it feel really fast.

She just has a hard time missing at all within close to mid range. Remember that the models are understated, hence the orbs don't have to pass anywhere near you to hit register.

Just take Pip, he's also a character that has low theoretical max damage, but in practice does a lot due to low hit difficulty. Seris is a more extreme case of this with her ability to sneak up on you.

This is more of a problem in Survival, with her often just healbotting in Siege or Payload.

Krombo
06-08-2017, 06:53 PM
Seris needs healing nerf in either CD, heal or distance.
It's the only healer where people must go full cauterize to counter because her heal rate is insane and the CD doesn't exist. she is basically a much stronger healer maldamba with aimbot and wallhack.