PDA

View Full Version : Skye Wall Run Legendary Card

Derkmeister
05-30-2017, 12:48 PM
Ok, Skye is the 2nd least mobile Flank Champion only just beating Lex
There are a few places where Skye can't reach in the game, such as on top of the building in Serpent Beach or over the arch on Water Way (Test map)

People would say this would be OP for someone with DPS as much as Skye, but what we could do is remove the Surprise Attack Legendary Card as it is pretty much useless as it is like Debilitate but 5x worse and make a Legendary Card for Wall Climb.

If the Devs think that this would be too hard to implement, maybe you could just give Skye a really high jump when pointing at walls and get launched forward a bit when reaching a ledge. Just an idea, and you could make this very loud on landing. This would balance it out a bit and you wouldn't get as much damage or invis with the other cards.

Hopefully this won'T land on deaf ears and get considered

-Derkmeister

(To the people who saw this before, I just moved it here because I posted it in the wrong forum a while back, lol)

Hero4Rent
05-30-2017, 03:22 PM
It'd certainly be nice to have the option to have some sort of vertical scaling ability. She doesn't need a Buck leap, but something, *anything* to scale terrain and pursue her target. Especially since so many squishy prime targets that need to go away as they are wrecking your team now tend to be *airborne*.

I mean, seriously, Assassin's Creed wouldn't have gotten very far if every time the mark was slightly above ground level the token assassin had to backtrack to find some flipping stairs. Or a slightly higher step to make a larger next step.

HugoDudo
05-31-2017, 03:49 PM
It seems like a good idea. It should not be another leap. Maybe a grapple hook or something that would attach to a wall and pull her forward. The grapple would be more of a rework than a legendary though.

StaticXV
05-31-2017, 04:41 PM
The developers are already working on a champion with a wall-running ability though.

Nexecute
05-31-2017, 06:21 PM
The developers are already working on a champion with a wall-running ability though.

Really? I thought that was just the original concept for Maeve.

GrinchyIzzy
06-02-2017, 01:10 AM
I don't want to be rude but this just seems like it would be maeve with invisibility and darts.

Derkmeister
06-28-2017, 09:35 AM

Wall Climb is a different thing. Wall Climb goes up, wall run is sideways

EinMeister
06-28-2017, 04:47 PM
My meister friend... +20% from poison bolts IS A LOT and this legendary is better than Preparation.

If you put all your power into stealth - You gonna be wrecjed by lex or illuminate guys... Wait! Kinessa is still an easy target