PDA

View Full Version : Champion Idea- McArg - The Sheriff

Dadnaya2
02-13-2016, 11:57 AM
Hello, I have an idea for a new champion called McArg and his title The Sheriff
He has a pistol like those in the wild west and 8 bullets.
Atk speed- like Cassie, maybe a bit slower
Alt fire: Sheriff's Bullet- uses all remaining shots, granting +7% dmg for each bullet remaining
Escape: Rolls backwards and invisible while rolling.
Skill:Metal Spikes- McArg Throws spikes. They remain there for 5 seconds and hurt all who stand on them.
13 seconds cooldown.
Ultimate: Sniper Shot- Crouches and takes out his sniper.
He looks into the scope and zooms.
Has 3 sniper strong shots.
Blends with the background while in that state.
So, what do you think? :D

AaronOrion
02-20-2016, 03:50 PM
Don't mean to judge, but.... Everyone's saying this game is a ripoff overwatch already. It's not that it might be true, but your idea is almost a full copy from overwatch's McCree.

Perhaps a futuristic sheriff, with a alt fire of a dash forward with his knife (kind of a slash-dash attack), the escape instead of a roll, perhaps a quick move, where he uses super speed to dash forward really fast (as I said, almost like a blink).

The skill is good and the ultimate is great ^^

WilyWilly
02-24-2016, 12:24 PM
Don't mean to judge, but.... Everyone's saying this game is a ripoff overwatch already. It's not that it might be true, but your idea is almost a full copy from overwatch's McCree.

Perhaps a futuristic sheriff, with a alt fire of a dash forward with his knife (kind of a slash-dash attack), the escape instead of a roll, perhaps a quick move, where he uses super speed to dash forward really fast (as I said, almost like a blink).

The skill is good and the ultimate is great ^^

Agreed. First thing that came to mind was McCree. I also like the idea of whipping out a big bowie knife [insert Crocodile Dundee quote here] for alt-fire. The knife could apply a slow or DoT.

Maybe he could be based on Jesse James, but you know...less evil. Overwatch already has a Clint Eastwood, so this guy should be based on someone else.

Get the narrator from Bastion to voice this guy and you got one badass sharpshooter.