PDA

View Full Version : New Barik Legendary

HugoDudo
05-24-2017, 10:30 AM
Tinkering is one of the worst legendaries in the game and is the least used, when players could choose between Architectonics and Fortify. The legendary I would replace Tinkering with would be called "Beyond the Grave." As the name implies it activates when Barik dies. All deployables will have double their original health and last twice as long. This includes turrets, barricades and the Barik ultimate. To balance it so that it does not become to over powered there will be a 45 second cool down.

Maxmax3221
05-26-2017, 12:21 PM
This is an interesting idea. But You see, paladins does not allow any type of deployable after death wether it is barik or kinessa. But if they do this, maybye they could tweak a few things.;)

SteezyDDabba
05-27-2017, 09:08 PM
This is an interesting idea. But You see, paladins does not allow any type of deployable after death wether it is barik or kinessa. But if they do this, maybye they could tweak a few things.;)

Something I don't agree with lol. Tyra's fire doesn't go away when you die. Skye's smoke stays. Etc etc. Either they should go everything or nothing. Beyond the grave kills add excitement IMO.

On the note of the ulti. Why not make them rocket turrets with increased damage and a SLIGHT health increase? It would last like 5s. I mean 2 turrets could only kill so many people if the damage was done right.

RogueRifler
05-27-2017, 09:32 PM
Why wouldn't Hi-Rez just nerf Barik's shotgun to 400dps and then make Tinkering do 600dps? Doesn't that make Tinkering more valuable? /s

xPurplexx
05-28-2017, 10:53 AM
Why wouldn't Hi-Rez just nerf Barik's shotgun to 400dps and then make Tinkering do 600dps? Doesn't that make Tinkering more valuable? /s

Yeah and it makes him suck more too. He really doesn't need another stupid nerf. (But yet again, knowing some recent balance changes, that might sound like what Hi-Rez would do to him...)

Acreator
05-31-2017, 05:18 AM
Tinkering is one of the worst legendaries in the game and is the least used, when players could choose between Architectonics and Fortify. The legendary I would replace Tinkering with would be called "Beyond the Grave." As the name implies it activates when Barik dies. All deployables will have double their original health and last twice as long. This includes turrets, barricades and the Barik ultimate. To balance it so that it does not become to over powered there will be a 45 second cool down.

Turret Master:
can only build 1 turret.
turret starts of like normal turret but by standing near him (like when you heal them with some cards), it will upgrade to 180% health and 2 cannons that can target individual enemies or focus in 1 enemy if the enemy is alone
turret stays even if the player dies

its not that helpfull because the 2 turrets are in the same place getting destroid at the same time but the extra health can help and you need to stay with the turret for some time for it to upgrade.

Atlecx
05-31-2017, 08:53 AM

Nerf barik more? youre funny

HugoDudo
05-31-2017, 03:42 PM
The idea was to give Barik a more viable option for legendaries than Tinkering since only .0000000001% of players use it.

HugoDudo
05-31-2017, 03:52 PM
Instead of doing extra health the turrets could do extra damage.

Peinzius
05-31-2017, 03:54 PM
I've used Tinkerin' to a 100% winrate. That being said, I've only used it once....

Atlecx
05-31-2017, 03:54 PM
The idea was to give Barik a more viable option for legendaries than Tinkering since only .0000000001% of players use it.

I use Tinkerin!

When i troll

HugoDudo
05-31-2017, 04:10 PM
I use Tinkerin!

When i troll
Sure if you take trolling into account the number would be higher but otherwise it is pretty low.

HugoDudo
05-31-2017, 04:12 PM
I've used Tinkerin' to a 100% winrate. That being said, I've only used it once....

Thats my point, no one uses Tinkerin' as regularly as Fortify or Architectonics.