PDA

View Full Version : Seris ult

Rivx
05-22-2017, 06:18 PM
Soo why did it need such a massive buff? I get it, some change was needed to stop it from being the worst ult in the game, but in its current state it's quite ridiculous. The only thing stopping it from being the #1 ult by a mile is the fact that it gets blocked by shields, but you can easily wait those out. Maybe the stun should be removed at least?

dreadz211
05-22-2017, 06:32 PM
Its only 1s and just pulls you in.

TouFuub
05-22-2017, 06:39 PM
Soo why did it need such a massive buff? I get it, some change was needed to stop it from being the worst ult in the game, but in its current state it's quite ridiculous. The only thing stopping it from being the #1 ult by a mile is the fact that it gets blocked by shields, but you can easily wait those out. Maybe the stun should be removed at least?

Um no. The ult is intended to reward timing and ult positioning. You can't just simply ult into a group without careful decision as the ult can be game changing, yet heavily rely on teamwork.

Youkiy
05-22-2017, 06:40 PM
Removing the stun will make the ult super counter able. Fernando shield could prevent combos, makoa shields would prevent combos as well. And fernando and grover ult would make every seris main a salty sailor. I personally feel the ult is edging OP but i think its fine for now. (then again I only really play Drogoz so who am i to tell, its pretty easy for me to avoid).

Rivx
05-23-2017, 06:30 AM
Removing the stun will make the ult super counter able. Fernando shield could prevent combos, makoa shields would prevent combos as well. And fernando and grover ult would make every seris main a salty sailor. I personally feel the ult is edging OP but i think its fine for now. (then again I only really play Drogoz so who am i to tell, its pretty easy for me to avoid).

Avoid? If you're near the center, you won't be able to get away no matter your cooldowns. Almost nobody can avoid it without using immunities, movement abilities aren't good enough to get out in 0.5 seconds. There are plenty of places where you can't really position against it, and getting most of the team pulled in is a team wipe even if you only have one teammate to assist you.

What's wrong with using an ult to counter another ult? Fernando and Grover could indeed counter it, but that's what their ults are for.

ThatOthell159
05-23-2017, 06:41 PM
Avoid? If you're near the center, you won't be able to get away no matter your cooldowns. Almost nobody can avoid it without using immunities, movement abilities aren't good enough to get out in 0.5 seconds. There are plenty of places where you can't really position against it, and getting most of the team pulled in is a team wipe even if you only have one teammate to assist you.

What's wrong with using an ult to counter another ult? Fernando and Grover could indeed counter it, but that's what their ults are for.

Go train your reaction time.

I can dodge her ult with Evie most of the time.

See any kind of suspicious indicator = iceblock instantly, questions and observations later.

Rivx
05-23-2017, 06:51 PM
With Evie sure. But try any champion without an instant teleport to 5 miles away? Andro needs several dashes to get out of its radius, and even then its probably not going to work. Maybe if you know where she's going to throw it and start dashing as soon as you hear the line, but by the time you see the indicator it's already way too late. Most other champions are SOL, using your escape will just waste it and end up being worse for you if you manage to survive the stun.

JohnnyBoi3231x
05-24-2017, 12:21 PM
Its way to fast now, .5 from 1.5 seconds for the pull is just dumb. There is no counter play to it at the moment.

Atlecx
05-24-2017, 12:34 PM
Just make the delay 1 second and it'll be fine