PDA

View Full Version : Ying feedback for (hopefully) OB 51.

Rhaenxys
05-18-2017, 07:16 AM
Well, i agree with hirez about the recent ying nerf, she was healing for too much considering how much effort it takes, however ying was nerfed from 400 to 350 hps and the time between heals from 1 to 1.2.

Both nerfs while necessary, they have an impact on ying survivability, i think it was an error to nerf her healing output AND her health at the same time, now the health nerf has no reason to exist, her escape has a very long cooldown (without encouragement) and if an illusion is busy healing a teammate you get nothing on a dangerous situation, 2500 hp should be the minimum standard health for every support and considering ying`s downsides, the nerf should be reverted.

SiderumNocte
05-18-2017, 07:05 PM
Wow, someone remembered that Hi-Rez nerfed Ying's health way back.
I've been saying revert the nerf you Ying's hp ever since it happened.
Pro Tip, if you want more Survivability pick up Rejuvenate on Ying, it will actually heal you for more.

ThatOthell159
05-18-2017, 09:13 PM
They're nerfing Ying to make room for Seris. They want 3 healers to be meta, not 2.

Though annoying, I can see where they are coming from.

GaoShun
05-18-2017, 09:25 PM
They should have buff Grover instead.... that tree is the weakest now

DrSteelz
05-18-2017, 10:58 PM
Ying also had a range reduction on her healing as well. I think this latest nerf to 1.2 wasn't necessary and nerfing her healing all the time is just encouraging more bomb Yings... Her healing could be buffed back to 400 every 1.2 seconds that would be fine.

Valkure
05-19-2017, 02:37 AM
They're nerfing Ying to make room for Seris. They want 3 healers to be meta, not 2.
Though annoying, I can see where they are coming from.
Seris sucks. Yes, she sucks. It's terribly boring to play as her [referring to healing job, of course: playing dmg-Seris has nothing to do with the buff/nerf in the healing section]. You press RMB and... wait.
You can't shoot. You can't use skills. You can't even reload!!!
If you want to end the game with some actual heals, you just have to stop everything else and just press RMB. I am struggling to grind level 7 with her, while all my healers are 12 or above.

Nerf to Ying:
- Lifelike has a decreased healing factor
- smaller range for healing
- less frequent healing
- reduced HP
- another one I can't remember at the moment.
While Grohk and Grover are still struggling for being at least DECENT with their heals.
HiRez, please, STOP NERFING YING. We don't like Seris, she's boring, so stop trying to force us in playing Seris. There are few tank/support main: you should BUFF those roles, not nerf them. I am starting to evaluate playing different roles, and like me, many others tank/support mains.
And you all know that tank/support are NEEDED for winning.

MadEngineer
05-19-2017, 09:12 AM
Seris sucks. Yes, she sucks. It's terribly boring to play as her [referring to healing job, of course: playing dmg-Seris has nothing to do with the buff/nerf in the healing section]. You press RMB and... wait.
You can't shoot. You can't use skills. You can't even reload!!!
If you want to end the game with some actual heals, you just have to stop everything else and just press RMB. I am struggling to grind level 7 with her, while all my healers are 12 or above.

Nerf to Ying:
- Lifelike has a decreased healing factor
- smaller range for healing
- less frequent healing
- reduced HP
- another one I can't remember at the moment.
While Grohk and Grover are still struggling for being at least DECENT with their heals.
HiRez, please, STOP NERFING YING. We don't like Seris, she's boring, so stop trying to force us in playing Seris. There are few tank/support main: you should BUFF those roles, not nerf them. I am starting to evaluate playing different roles, and like me, many others tank/support mains.
And you all know that tank/support are NEEDED for winning.

I like Seris, but I still agree. We need a slight buff for most healers or a slight nerf to their healing and a huge nerf to cauterize.