PDA

View Full Version : Bomb king legendary card idea!

jamesGAMES1221
05-14-2017, 12:57 PM
The card would allow any deployed bombs(sticky, poppy)to automatically detonate when you die. There has been many time when this card could be useful like you throw three bombs at Skye, but before you can detonate them you die by Skye. If you had the suggested card you would die while taking her with you. If you can't add a fourth legendary card then replace the poppy knockback one. I don't use it and I don't see you tubers using it either. This card will be used to get revenge on your killer or if you have a death wish and run out there to the battlefield with your own bombs stuck on you(this should totally be a thing) and when they kill you, you kill them because you went Leroy Jenkins. and bombed them. This would be a good card and I, plus a lot others, would like to see and use it in game. Thank you. :D
This is a re-post because I forgot something in the first post, I forgot to say, "The card would allow any deployed bombs(sticky, poppy)to automatically detonate WHEN YOU DIE." I'm sorry for my troubles.