PDA

View Full Version : Pip Adjustment

Ironmonger42
05-07-2017, 04:04 PM
I love Pip and main him, but as a person who loves healing, I feel like Mega Potion is a bit unbalanced. It's not OP. It just feels too good to pass up. I'd love to see the following adjustments:

Healing Potion Buffed: 1200 -> 1600
Mega Potion Adjusted: 2x Healing -> 1.5x Healing. Now cleanses crowd control (not immunity)
Acrobatics Adjusted: Now allows Explosive Flask and Healing Potion to be used while Weightless.

To prevent this from simply being a buff to catalyst, as that version of pip would get more healing, Catalyst now also says "Reduces potency of Healing potion by 25%", meaning it goes back to 1200

WeaknOld
05-07-2017, 05:37 PM
I don't know about this.

Flank Pip is common among players much higher elo than me, and there's ought to be a good reason for it. This would surely only make them stronger.

Ironmonger42
05-07-2017, 06:21 PM
I don't know about this.

Flank Pip is common among players much higher elo than me, and there's ought to be a good reason for it. This would surely only make them stronger.

I admit this would make catalyst better without touching it at all. The problem is I love healing as pip, but if i want to heal with pip, it feels like I MUST pick mega potion.

LookGooD
05-07-2017, 07:23 PM
I love Pip and main him, but as a person who loves healing, I feel like Mega Potion is a bit unbalanced. It's not OP. It just feels too good to pass up. I'd love to see the following adjustments:

Healing Potion Buffed: 1200 -> 1600
Mega Potion Adjusted: 2x Healing -> 1.5x Healing. Now cleanses crowd control (not immunity)
Acrobatics Adjusted: No longer adds Double Jump. Now allows Explosive Flask and Healing Potion to be used while Weightless.

Agreed with Acrobatics legendary. +++

Blitzreiter
05-08-2017, 05:27 AM
Not sure if this will make it balanced, but it would be nice to have a little shift in playstyle. Hopefully we will see these adjustments during Beta.

Alfoo
05-08-2017, 05:30 AM
Make him more of a healer, buff healing potion, nerf the explosive flask, simple as that.

Ironmonger42
05-08-2017, 12:12 PM
Make him more of a healer, buff healing potion, nerf the explosive flask, simple as that.

I main Pip as a healer. He's great as a healer already. People just love flanking with him. It gives us healer Pips a bad reputation because people don't trust us until they see us in action.

JohnnyBoi3231x
05-19-2017, 12:42 PM
No leave him alone.