PDA

View Full Version : LF tournament team

ImmortalStep
02-02-2016, 04:50 PM
i can play pretty much everyone, really enjoy skye barik grohk working on cassie and i like pip as well. Immortalstep IGN i just need a team that actually plays as a team. Im looking to have a serious team to try for the qualifiers and maybe farther. contact me for further details and questions.
Email - darc443@yahoo.com
ign - Immortalstep

Dorwulf
02-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Hello!

I recognized your name as we ran into each other a few times on the battlefield!

I am in fact attempting to create a competitive team, however, in creating one, I need many things done to get to that point. Eventually I may get through everything but at the moment I do not see it being completed by the pre-season tournament.

If you still haven't found a team by the time I have properly funded and created a team, I'd gladly hit you up!

Regards,
Dorwulf

ImmortalStep
02-02-2016, 07:17 PM
Totally into it. i would like to hit qualifiers however m not sure it will happen, if you really want to stay in touch feel free to add me in game or email me at darc443@yahoo.com

JDawg02
02-04-2016, 01:57 PM
I'd be down to team up with you guys, depending on region issues. I'm NA fyi.

ImmortalStep
02-04-2016, 03:04 PM
we are NA as well so glad to have you on board,what are your mains?

JDawg02
02-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Pip definitely my main. Can't go wrong with him. However, I am average with Ruckus. I haven't been working as much as I should on others but I will definitely be doing that. Sorry for late reply

ImmortalStep
02-06-2016, 01:32 PM
work on few extra, a good start is have 3 options, i myself have multiple because i really enjoy almost every character this game have to offer. also if i catch you online ill run some games with you and see if we can hard carry the games we are in :D, same with your dorwulf.

iKoN
02-07-2016, 08:22 PM
Install and Hop on Discord. Most of the active teams/players bum around there always looking for people to play.

schadstoff_
02-07-2016, 09:39 PM
Install and Hop on Discord. Most of the active teams/players bum around there always looking for people to play.

You should post the invite (https://discord.gg/0eFFwUtni6I9THDC) for the discord as well :p