PDA

View Full Version : Drgozoz has been extremely op since epics were introducted, and op prior to that.

Theyt
05-01-2017, 10:17 AM
I realize he takes a few games to learn and thus perfect his optimal play style, which is hiding back and shooting rockets/ fire spit from afar, while still having insanely more escape than any other damage. When you take into account his ult and the fact that all of his other abilities are aoe, I can't see how any one can say otherwise.

For example if the enemy team has a drog i will NEVER play grohk, my totem will be dead within 1 sec guaranteed. And due to his flight abilities I cannot even attack him.

Ik plenty will defend him but without some changes grohk as well as many other tanks or 5 man comps in general will be at a major disadvantage if they do not have him on their team.

This has been the case for months. Will he ever be nerfed or "balanced"?

Fyrefox451
05-01-2017, 11:13 AM
He is fairly balanced by the nature of being destroyed by andro and easy prey for Vik, Lex and to a point Tyra. Kinessa is also a nightmare on Timber Mill. If your team leaves Drogoz open, its up to you take a counter, and not pick Grohk who Drogoz does counter.

LiAsmurf
05-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Dude wat.

Guy's balanced, hell pretty shit really. If your hitscan dps is not dealing with him then it's your teammate's problem c:

"DEAL WITH THE PHARAH" as they all say when you're a hitscan hero xd.

EvieIV
05-01-2017, 11:28 AM
drogoz and bk could see some tweaks yes they're too strong into too many things

solo tank? ult him

double tank? salvo them

maikisvk3
05-01-2017, 12:45 PM
so good AOE dmg, but flanked easily by andro/victor

SirRoss
05-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Drogoz is balanced, lol. You just need a counter or a good flanker.

TsPixie
05-01-2017, 06:17 PM
i think drogoz's ult should be changed to be:
he lunges forward grabbing all enemies (for a distance or til he presses E again),drops them to the floor then flies up in to the air and dropping a barrage of drop rockets on top of them...

its more survivable then his current ohk and its more CC damage... he could also grab enemies and drag them off the map (multiple options is a good thing)

FromWitchSide
05-01-2017, 06:35 PM
I realize he takes a few games to learn and thus perfect his optimal play style, which is hiding back and shooting rockets/ fire spit from afarWell, no. You can get high damage that way, but most of it will be just shielded or healed. A good Drogoz will be moving a lot forward, to the sides, trying to get kills.

When you take into account his ult and the fact that all of his other abilities are aoe, I can't see how any one can say otherwise.His ultimate gets him killed, most of the time it is not worth using.

For example if the enemy team has a drog i will NEVER play grohk, my totem will be dead within 1 sec guaranteed. And due to his flight abilities I cannot even attack him.Not all characters have to be good against all others.

This has been the case for months. Will he ever be nerfed or "balanced"?If you ask me Drogoz was stronger before Legendaries. Also he is getting weaker and weaker for several patches already, while his Salvo still doesnt work most of the time.

EnKrYan
05-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Drogoz is strong, but not op; He's easily countered by hitscan heroes, his ult is an instakill, but remember that you can kill him while his flying and he can hit illusions and an ulting fernando, and he dishes out decent damage if you manage to land you're slow moving rockets. However, I still think that his fire spit combo should be dealt with. It's such a low risk high reward skill. Its a high damage, large aoe explosion that you can trigger by pressing RMB, waiting a bit, them LMB. Sure, most of the time you would be standing still to do this, but a decent drogoz can do this while in mid air. The rest of his kit is alright.

Androxus The Godslayer
05-03-2017, 03:59 AM
cant agree with op enough

MrInanis
05-03-2017, 04:10 AM
cant agree with op enough

lol you really play androx? if so for you any drogoz should be really easy to kill and really a non issue in the match.

Sebboosmum
05-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Sure he can be easily countered. Fact remains he does crazy damage, even when he's getting shut down for the most part.