PDA

View Full Version : inara need a makover

WarMongger
04-29-2017, 10:31 PM
inara is getting less and less on the game pick she is hardly good on def she need a change on skills and the atk needs a buff or rework i try to play inara but her skills are not good on range also the wall is good on blocking but her other skill is not good for def and atk the warder field is not good on close combat the dmg is not good and the range is welllll not helpful and the heal on the warder field is too small for her to recover and her card need a rework and changes i know there are good inara player but their are few of them and her atk cant take down a 1v1 on torvold even inara have a wrecker on lvl3 shes not good on atk if they change inara too be a good tank then im sold

johnmyster
04-29-2017, 11:02 PM
Because I'm nice, I reformatted your post.

-----------------------------

Inara is getting picked less and less in-game. She is hardly good on defense — she needs a change of skills and her weapon needs a buff or rework. I try to play Inara, but her skills are not good at range.

While her wall is good at blocking, her other skill is not good for defense and attack. The warder field is not good in close combat — the damage is not good and the range is, well, not helpful. The heal on the warder field is too small for her to recover and her card needs a rework.

I know there are good Inara players, but they are few and far between. Her attack can't even take down Torvald 1v1, even with level 3 wrecker her weapon is poor. If they change Inara to be a good tank then I'm sold.

WarMongger
04-30-2017, 06:30 AM
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

LookGooD
04-30-2017, 06:34 AM
inara is getting less and less on the game pick she is hardly good on def she need a change on skills and the atk needs a buff or rework i try to play inara but her skills are not good on range also the wall is good on blocking but her other skill is not good for def and atk the warder field is not good on close combat the dmg is not good and the range is welllll not helpful and the heal on the warder field is too small for her to recover and her card need a rework and changes i know there are good inara player but their are few of them and her atk cant take down a 1v1 on torvold even inara have a wrecker on lvl3 shes not good on atk if they change inara too be a good tank then im sold

I didn't understand a single word..

Edit: I think inara is good atm. I see some good players do a lot of dmg with her.

WarMongger
04-30-2017, 07:29 AM
I didn't understand a single word..

Edit: I think inara is good atm. I see some good players do a lot of dmg with her.

your right but inara defence skills are not good on long range offence even makoa, ruckus and torvold have good offence and def

SirRoss
04-30-2017, 08:15 AM
I disagree. Inara is balanced atm.

As Inara, you have to play with your team. She miligrates a lot of damage.

Drathahasu
04-30-2017, 08:50 AM
Inara is good for blocking passages. If played right on right map, she can choke enemies pretty bad.

Z1R0
04-30-2017, 08:53 AM
I know Inara looks ugly and isn't attractive at all, but saying she needs a makeover.. how rude!

Lukeasbot
05-07-2017, 11:38 AM
i know inara looks ugly and isn't attractive at all, but saying she needs a makeover.. How rude!

what did you just say about mother

Lukeasbot
05-07-2017, 11:38 AM
I know Inara looks ugly and isn't attractive at all, but saying she needs a makeover.. how rude!

i will find you

danosh
05-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Inara is fine. Among tanks she has one of the strongest damage, but her main problem is that she really depends on the map-type. The player must have a unique strategy for each map, but it may seem difficult for players who don't main inara.

ThatOthell159
05-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Inara is fine. Among tanks she has one of the strongest damage, but her main problem is that she really depends on the map-type. The player must have a unique strategy for each map, but it may seem difficult for players who don't main inara.

Spawn blocking is the best strategy.

Ironmonger42
05-07-2017, 03:27 PM
My idea:
1. Shape her Impasse to be like Barricade
2. Change Warder's Field.
-My idea is that she empowers her next 3 shots (1 burst). Each shot also slows enemies by 20% and can stack on 1 person to 60%. The stones would hover over the person's head and go with them. The stones could be destroyed, but only slow, no damage.

MarKr
05-07-2017, 04:10 PM
your right but inara defence skills are not good on long range offence even makoa, ruckus and torvold have good offence and defIs it intention that you did not mention Fernando's and Barik's offensive skills? It is not like every FL needs absolutely the same balance in offense and defense. Since you mention Ruckus you will have to admit that he is weaker on defense than Inara. So it is not that every front liner should have exactly same defense:offense ratio. Some are more offensive based, some more defensive based and according to this they need to have some champions in squad to compensate for what they lack.

I think Inara is OK, I wrote why I think so here: http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?39473-What-should-be-done-about-Inara (I am too lazy to write it all again so if you are interested in why I think so, read it there ;) )

WarMongger
05-08-2017, 09:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1T2Hrb5.gif

johnmyster
05-08-2017, 08:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1T2Hrb5.gif

I needed this in my life.