PDA

View Full Version : Insane Skye player looking for a team.

Tomanation
02-01-2016, 09:36 PM
Got this game yesterday been playing all day. Fell in love with Skye but sick of the dum teammates not knowing what to do. Skye is a character made for disrupting there back line squishes but with no tanks and a good Cassie or pip whats the point. I can make things happen on the battlefield. I know what needs to be done. Looking for a team to Take that step and actually get some wins. last game with Skye went 35-4. If this Post Doesn't tell you that you need me on your team I don't know what will

Alt Characters are Pip and soon to be Grohk once I can get a team to make him viable.

Msg me in game at Tomanation or Email me at Tomanation1997@gmail.com

Remember you need a back line God

Tomanation
02-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Gonna Bump this.
Skye Currently Lvl 6, Account lvl 7.
Been getting more practice with the flank position Finally starting to master the straif and shoot skill. bunch of skyes and cassies 1v1 are having a hard time killing me. Knowing timings vs other Skye's is key.
Any one wants to Learn how to play Skye let me know i have a Cookie cutter deck i use with tiny changes depending on the game.
Still Teamless if you wanna change that. For 1 don't be dum. 2 Lets actually get the ball rolling Teams need all the practice they can get

Izzibaby
02-05-2016, 09:55 PM
If you want Warped Battlers does not have a Skye player currently if you want to apply/join i have a post in LFG titled Warped Battlers (NEW TEAM) we currently have me (Izzibaby- Pip) and 2 others (RiceChanKunSama- Barik and McBigRon- Grohk)

TheSavageWolf
02-12-2016, 07:58 PM
my in game name is TheSavageWolf i been playing this game on and off since closed beta open.
my best characters are Cassie and the dwarf lol i don't remember how to spell his name.
sice the newer up dates i cant play this game enough i just need a good team so if u want to play hit me up.

jcwaren@gmail.com

ThirdPlace
02-12-2016, 08:51 PM
sorry all i saw was "hi im new, i had one really good game so im a god" gl

PootsTheCat
02-13-2016, 03:27 AM
sorry all i saw was "hi im new, i had one really good game so im a god" gl

This. You seem very cocky.