PDA

View Full Version : Grohk's Healing Totem could use a health buff (totem's health)

Ironmonger42
04-26-2017, 08:48 AM
I've seen that Grohk's healing totem can be easily destroyed, and against area champions it can be destroyed as collateral damage (by accident) if it's on the point. I'd like to see the health bonus from Monolith Totem (maybe just lv 2 or 3) be moved to the default totem and Monolith Totem receive a new effect. The healing the totem does is not effected, only how study the totem is.

If the totem becomes too sturdy, perhaps the totem could act like Barik's turrets in that they don't start firing immediately without a card. Healing totem would slowly rise out of the ground and the radius would grow as it rose until it reached maximum range or it wouldn't heal until it fully rose. In that case, Monolith Totem would be like Barik's card in that you could make your loadout and instant-totem loadout at the cost of cooldown or bonus healing.

Hurgya
04-26-2017, 09:36 AM
I agree, that the only way to keep the totem healing on point is to tank any incoming damage (preferably in ghost walk).
I think, a card that gives the totem health is good, but it could give a bit more health. (If the enemy sees it, that 400 HP won't save it.) Maybe 600 at maximum.
Giving the totem a delay may result in it being destroyed before healing anything, and making it invulnerable during it, it will be either annoying as hell (just like ghost walk), or really clunky for Grohk (if the heal begins after the delay).
Overall, I don't think, Grohk is weak at all. But I would be happy, if his power was moved from ghost walk into the heals.

MadEngineer
04-26-2017, 09:56 AM
I think a way to buff it would be to give it some invulerability time after you deploy it, so you can be sure it will heal for at least a couple seconds. Or maybe give it some more health, give it a delay, and make it invulnerable until it's fully deployed.

LookGooD
04-26-2017, 11:27 AM
Grohk healing card is pretty nice atm, you just need timing, and right place to deploy it. I always say, Grohk is mostly usefull when there is a Makoa. His shell shield is perfect for grohk totem.

Peinzius
04-26-2017, 11:33 AM
Only because Half Shell is stupidly OP.

RonaId
09-18-2017, 08:06 AM
You are right, ying place 3 clones within 15s, Grohk has to wait 15s. Ying clone has 900hp and in 3s (900x3=2,700hp) No Body Matter about ying clones for that reason but people destroy totem in 2s and now bulldozer cost 200c. Ying has better card to protect her clones (example: if a illusion is destroyed reduce 2s cooldown)(other card give 400hp to illusions you place 3 within 3s = 2700 + 1200 = 3900hp).

ying can place 3900hp displayable and grohk 900hp in 15s

emrahkutuk786
09-18-2017, 08:08 AM
Grohk has hardly ever been picked as a healer in most of my matches up until recently, he could use a slight buff so that I see him more often

Wallachia
09-18-2017, 08:08 AM
You are right, ying place 3 clones within 15s, Grohk has to wait 15s. Ying clone has 900hp and in 3s (900x3=2,700hp) No Body Matter about ying clones for that reason but people destroy totem in 2s and now bulldozer cost 200c. Ying has better card to protect her clones (example: if a illusion is destroyed reduce 2s cooldown)(other card give 400hp to illusions you place 3 within 3s = 2700 + 1200 = 3900hp).

ying can place 3900hp displayable and grohk 900hp in 15s

1. The cooldown is actually of 10 seconds.
2. There is a way to make Grohk put totems infinitely.
3. If the person gets bulldozer just because of the totem your team will most likely win.
4. Please check the last post's date before necroing a thread. 30 days more = necro.

Closed.