PDA

View Full Version : Please Remove SERIS

HimalSimkhada
04-25-2017, 02:12 AM
I just dony like her as healer. Seris has both abilities of healing and flanking and also damage is too much. And that fps drop and Sound bug after using seris is annoying. Please remove it. or fix that bug

JuriPL
04-25-2017, 09:51 AM
Damage can be easly avoided. Just strafe.

Valkrona
04-25-2017, 09:58 AM
Who the hell flanks with Seris? That's asking for an easy death wish. Her damage is good only if she lands all her orbs, which will never happen.

BebeChan
04-25-2017, 10:04 AM
I just dony like her as healer. Seris has both abilities of healing and flanking and also damage is too much. And that fps drop and Sound bug after using seris is annoying. Please remove it. or fix that bug

So just because you don't like her, she should be removed? Makes sense.

KitsuneAki
04-25-2017, 10:40 AM
or fix that bug

Take a look at this: http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?38347-If-you-have-audio-crackling-issues-please-check-out-latest-PTS-release

Mystanis
04-26-2017, 03:42 AM
You know they won't do that...

Keymash
04-26-2017, 04:19 AM
The only problem Seris has, is that she has too much damage and flanking potential for a healer. To the point that I never trust a Seris to heal me. Because they almost never do, they would rather flank than fulfill their role.

Her damage and ult aoe need to be taken down a peg or two. Then I believe she will be fixed.

LookGooD
04-26-2017, 04:30 AM
The only problem Seris has, is that she has too much damage and flanking potential for a healer. To the point that I never trust a Seris to heal me. Because they almost never do, they would rather flank than fulfill their role.

Her damage and ult aoe need to be taken down a peg or two. Then I believe she will be fixed.

seris has too much dmg xD u guys making me laugh for real.. You are just a beginner to this game, its too early for you to talk about balance I guess...

WarMongger
04-26-2017, 04:41 AM
seris dmg is balance its not strong its easy to dodge plus seris who can flank is a player who know haw to flank if you dont like seris then dont pick her shes not even that op she keep on spamming balls behind his team few are use to harassed snipers or confuse enemy

besided your just a few player who play paladin in just a few month while i played since obt 0 so you need more practice on dodging on a very very slow projectile thats not even strong
even dodging a sha lin arrow is hard and you complained on haw hard to dodge a slow orb dmg hahaaha
also the FPS drop and ear piercing sound is just a failed patch not seris

QcDiablo
04-26-2017, 05:12 AM
Seris' damage is VERY low.
She deals 575 DPS with both her LMB and her Q.

Mal'Damba deals 818 DPS on his basic attack
Grover deals an average of 800 DPS on his basic attack
Grohk deals 750 DPS on his basic attack
Ying deals 857 DPS on her basic attack

The average of damage class champions is 1065, Cassie having the lowest DPS in the damage class (833 DPS).
Sha Lin has 666 DPS, but people often charge the first shot before entering a fight,
so by adding an extra 1000 damage at the start, he has higher DPS. His DPS is theorically
doubled for the first second, that's why we find Sha Lin OP.

Fyrefox451
04-26-2017, 06:17 AM
But that's wrong tho. Seris deals 210 every .3, or 700 DPS. In and of itself it's nothing impressive, but the way it functions as a linear aoe raises her potential up very high. Even just cleaning up deployables and hitting someone behind it and she's doing 1400 dps. I don't find it out of line compared to her kit however, as her heals lock her out of damage.

Keymash
04-26-2017, 06:36 AM
I believe Seris' damage is too high. She is meant to be a HEALER correct? Well guess what? I very rarely see people heal with her, they would rather flank with her and let's face it. It costs the game. No, she is not the most powerful in the game for damage, but she has a crazy ass heal, an untargetable stealth, a ridiculously large aoe ult, I just feel she needs to be toned down a bit. She is intended as a healer, but I don't see her as a healer, I see her as a very powerful flanker. If her damage is taken down a peg, and the ultimates aoe dropped slightly, people will actually begin to play her as a healer.

Rhaenxys
04-26-2017, 06:49 AM
I believe Seris' damage is too high. She is meant to be a HEALER correct? Well guess what? I very rarely see people heal with her, they would rather flank with her and let's face it. It costs the game. No, she is not the most powerful in the game for damage, but she has a crazy ass heal, an untargetable stealth, a ridiculously large aoe ult, I just feel she needs to be toned down a bit. She is intended as a healer, but I don't see her as a healer, I see her as a very powerful flanker. If her damage is taken down a peg, and the ultimates aoe dropped slightly, people will actually begin to play her as a healer.

Her damage is fine, pip, grohk or even ying has more constant damage due to seris projectiles having a very slow travel speed, rend soul damage is pretty much non existant even with 4 charges.

Her heal is balanced for a single target heal and her ult is highly dependant on the team to having any significant impact, its also blocked by LoS and a simple shield unlike pip ult.

She usually deal low to mid amounts of damage due to her inability to do damage and healing at the same time, that argument is just bad, we need to nerf pip or ying because someone use them for damage instead of healing? in fact she needs minor buffs like her ultimate going through shields or 150 damage per charge instead of 100, she is more or less a well rounded character.

Keymash
04-26-2017, 07:04 AM
I disagree with buffing her, but I do see your points. I still think she needs to be tilted more towards healing however. She is an extremely powerful healer (I have seen her a couple times around the 160k mark) but the majority of the time, players have <20k healing. The main problem is, people see a Seris in champ select, and assume this player will heal people. It usually leads to a lot of angry players. I just find she excells too well at flanking IMO.

Fyrefox451
04-26-2017, 07:07 AM
I see her as a very powerful flanker

She can get picks on people not paying attention, but that doesn't make her a powerful flanker. Pip is an actual flanker. He's harder to kill, has a better snare and has vertical mobility. If you ghost in as Seris, that's it, you're stuck there exposed. Seris power comes from hitting multiple targets at once, and for that she really needs to be by the point.

LĂ©onardDeVinci
04-26-2017, 07:09 AM
The only real problem imo is our screen polluted with orbs.

LookGooD
04-26-2017, 07:51 AM
The only real problem imo is our screen polluted with orbs.

yea that sucks

Peinzius
04-26-2017, 07:59 AM
The only reason people are flanking with her is because she's new. When Mal'damba was added in like 11 patches ago, no one healed with him either. Give it time and people who are actually healer mains, and enjoy healing will end up playing her, because DD and flanks will move on.

As for too much damage, lol.

Keymash
04-26-2017, 08:11 AM
Ok yeah, I am getting what yous are saying. Seris is new and shiny. As I said, my main problem is that people don't heal with Seris. But once the novelty wears of, yeah. Other than that, I do believe her ult needs a slightly smaller aoe. It's near impossible to get away from once it's placed, and it nearly guarantees a kill or two when her team is present. The more I think about it, the range her ult covers is my only real problem with her.

Joquan
04-26-2017, 08:42 AM
The more I think about it, the range her ult covers is my only real problem with her.

Why? The only champion that has an issue with the ult is tyra, every other champion has a way of escaping it. If you make it so you can easily walk out of the ult then it's not really deserving of being an ultimate is it?

MadEngineer
04-26-2017, 09:08 AM
I remember a match I played as Seris a couple days. I dealt around 40000 damage and healed around 100000. The Seris on the other team dealt around 70000 damage and healed around 30000.
I think it's a pretty good champion that forces you to think fast and decide if you should attack or heal, but usually healing teammates or yourself is the best option. Her damage is pretty low, and she's basically dead if both her q and f are on cooldown. I don't think she needs buff or nerfs.

jaladreips
04-26-2017, 09:19 AM
I like her a lot, she isn't designed as a healbot, but has lots of utility and is able to keep her ground. The only problem I have with her is that she feels clumsy and is always waiting for cooldowns to go down. But her kit is awesome and IMO balanced.

And stunning fernando as soon as he uses his shield must be annoying :D

maikisvk3
04-26-2017, 09:57 AM
they will fix the sound bugs this friday

Keymash
04-26-2017, 10:53 AM
I just think her ult covers too much ground. Look at inaras ult. It is an aoe stun, but Seris has an ult that pulls and stuns, over a much greater aoe. I just think the aoe should be reduced a tad, that's all. I think she is fine in most other areas. Its just that it covers so much area, that even characters that do have mobilty cant usually get away.

WarMongger
04-26-2017, 11:10 AM
are this newbies give me a facepalm on haw seris is not a op support hero on dmg and flanking the reason:

1 a very very slow projectile very easy to dodge
2 only dmg 210 per orb shot not even a strong dmg
3 pip dmg 600 per shot
ghrok dmg 75 per sec shot
grover dmg 400 per axe on max range 1400 per axe throw
mal'damba 440 per shot green venom
ying 120 per 5 beam shot in 1 ammo
this 5 healers have bigger dmg than seris and fast speed projectile seris is not even close on pip dmg
tell me are this atk are that slow compare to seris slow orb at all those 5 healers they have fast projectile atk and seris is slow snail
plus compare to flanking seris is not good on close combat flanking ever seen a skye on close combat she an kill player in seconds not all healers are built in flanking even pip can make a good flanker why so many like to do this on a new support thats not even a monster compare to LEX who is still op even been nerf

Rhaenxys
04-26-2017, 12:22 PM
I just think her ult covers too much ground. Look at inaras ult. It is an aoe stun, but Seris has an ult that pulls and stuns, over a much greater aoe. I just think the aoe should be reduced a tad, that's all. I think she is fine in most other areas. Its just that it covers so much area, that even characters that do have mobilty cant usually get away.

Fast comparison of their ults, seismic crash deals 500 damage in a fairly decent AoE zone and stuns people for 2 seconds, also it goes through shields.

Convergence deals no damage at all, is blocked by LoS and shields (not by personal shields like torvald or ruckus) and is a 1 second stun, so i think the range is perfectly fine if you thing of the drawbacks.

Bromora
04-26-2017, 04:10 PM
responding is pointless but I'll do it anyway.
Seris's healing is good, people who play her as a flank are playing her wrong just because she has a better invis but that doesn't make her OP or anything, and her damage is totally able to be dealt with, 200HP per orb is a very small amount considering their travel time and the explosions only do 100 damage per charge, I have never EVER been killed by a Seris in a 1v1 OR team fight. When I play her I focus on healing and spam orbs into chokes and corridors when it is on cooldown, she is a perfectly fine champ and as Androxus or others I can easily kill her even once she goes invis (because everyone moves in a predictable spot). She is in my opinion one of the most balanced champions to come out from their release, her ult is good but not too good, and she is fun whilst not too frustrating to deal with. I bet many will agree with me

Fyrefox451
04-26-2017, 04:28 PM
Who do play that she's never killed you one on one? Androxus and Drogoz? She holds her own on the ground if she doesn't waste her heal/stun. If she's not running stun she admittedly is flankbait though.

Rhaenxys
04-27-2017, 12:45 PM
responding is pointless but I'll do it anyway.
Seris's healing is good, people who play her as a flank are playing her wrong just because she has a better invis but that doesn't make her OP or anything, and her damage is totally able to be dealt with, 200HP per orb is a very small amount considering their travel time and the explosions only do 100 damage per charge, I have never EVER been killed by a Seris in a 1v1 OR team fight. When I play her I focus on healing and spam orbs into chokes and corridors when it is on cooldown, she is a perfectly fine champ and as Androxus or others I can easily kill her even once she goes invis (because everyone moves in a predictable spot). She is in my opinion one of the most balanced champions to come out from their release, her ult is good but not too good, and she is fun whilst not too frustrating to deal with. I bet many will agree with me
Im one of those who agree with you, exactly what i think of seris.

Migrayne
04-27-2017, 03:05 PM
I agree with Bromora as well. I can heal with her very well if im not the focus of a flank or 2. I don't try to kill in a 1v1 with a flank, i try to hide and heal others. I wish the orbs went a bit faster though. They seem sooo sloww

WarMongger
04-28-2017, 08:47 AM
I agree with Bromora as well. I can heal with her very well if im not the focus of a flank or 2. I don't try to kill in a 1v1 with a flank, i try to hide and heal others. I wish the orbs went a bit faster though. They seem sooo sloww

it supposed to go slow if its a bit fast then where gonna have a hard day dodging it