PDA

View Full Version : [new character] chamelion

Bestbros
04-23-2017, 07:00 AM
I have a great idea for a character - Chameleon
Main characteristics-
950 hp, speed 400
Ability -
1. Main ability. Sticky mixture. You spread a sticky mixture that slows down enemies by 35% of their maximum HP (very good ability against tanks that are already tattered). It takes 4 seconds
2. Merge (can be used every 10 seconds) - you enter the merge state, but at the same time you can see from any distance, and this is not a complete invitation, because you seem to merge with the environment, but sharp eyes will see you

3. Shield (accessible every 15 seconds with cards can be reduced to 11) - you apply a shield when the enemy's wounds reduce the speed of the flight, and the enemies passing through it are slowed by 40% of their maximum hp. (The size of the shield is similar to a bar, the duration of 5 seconds with cards can reach 6.5 seconds)

4. I do not think about 4 sorry)))

5. Ultimate Bubble Mucus - you have 3 big balloon charges in the likeness of balloons drogue, within 5 seconds you need to select the goal of each of the balls, after selecting the goal the ball flies to the enemy itself-destruction (you can leave it by itself, Bursting after 5 seconds of bubble flight), if you do not release the ball charge, then the restoration of the ultimats will be immediately from 33% unless you release 2 balls that will be 66%, and if not one ball was released (which probably can not Be released without a purpose), which is 80%.

Dynami
05-05-2017, 02:17 AM
Um, fix your typos. I cant understand anything of what you are saying.
" slows down enemies by 35% of their maximum HP" ......

DerpyMcDerp
05-05-2017, 05:44 AM
is he a damage champ or what?
Also,"slows down enemies by 35% of their maximum HP" is not possible

XxBodeFucetaxX
05-05-2017, 06:41 AM
Duuude... plz...

1- post your champion concept in the right section of this forum

2- think on all your champion's skills a little more carefully (like everyone said, slowed based on max HP doesn't make sense)

3- write down your abilities a little bit more carefully too, your descriptions are really hard to understand

4 - 950 HP? don't you think that's too low?

5 - please, describe your concept with a little bit more details, with descriptions and details.