PDA

View Full Version : Seris is balanced....?

addysomaddy
04-20-2017, 09:54 PM
https://s27.postimg.org/drkk30pz7/Heal_Damage.png

In the above match stats we get to see 2 types of Seris players.

One player focused on damage output and outdid everyone in the game. (Level 4 Seris)

Another player focused on healing and did 90k+ healing. (Level 8 Seris)

So, these players are actually just good at the game or is Seris balanced?

Edit:- This was a Casual game on the SEA server.

MistPeeps
04-20-2017, 10:03 PM
She's balanced. What's the problem here?

addysomaddy
04-20-2017, 10:05 PM
Just need some opinions. That's all. :) Thank you for yours. :)

SnowzStormz
04-20-2017, 11:01 PM
Not sure if she is balanced or how she fits in the game yet. But she is fun 2 play for sure!

SirGontar
04-20-2017, 11:43 PM
I think she is balanced. She has that much damage only cause enemy team had 2 frontlines - who both staied at the objective a lot I think (+enemy Andro and Buck didn't concentrate to kill the healer first, than Makoa - or they did but it didn't go well and Makoa was able to defend her) . :)

Valkure
04-21-2017, 04:50 AM
I think we need to wait a bit more, in order for people to develop skills using her. But from my play-too-few point of view, she's fine. I would only change:
- the long healing animation
- the damn purple circles covering all the screen!!! I can't see anything behind them, damn!, HiRez, makes them transparent!!! :mad:

QcDiablo
04-21-2017, 05:08 AM
I think we need to wait a bit more, in order for people to develop skills using her. But from my play-too-few point of view, she's fine. I would only change:
- the damn purple circles covering all the screen!!! I can't see anything behind them, damn!, HiRez, makes them transparent!!! :mad:

I feel you, at least, if those purple circles were looking good, we could appreciate :D

Also, I started playing more support, I mainly use Mal'Damba and I'll probably use Seris when she will stop being insta-locked.

I also think Seris is balanced.

dreadz211
04-21-2017, 05:47 AM

might suggest that it could be transparent to us using seris but not on the opponent though. I think those orbs are great for spraying around the field as a cover or forcing your opponent to fall back and finding another position to attack or else will suffer the stuns with it(if using the stun legendary)

Valkure
04-21-2017, 06:00 AM
Also, I started playing more support, I mainly use Mal'Damba and I'll probably use Seris when she will stop being insta-locked.
I am extremely happy to hear this ^^ And try Bomb Ying, she's incredibly funny, especially since you are a main DD.

WarMongger
04-21-2017, 06:14 AM
seris is balance reason
1 slow projectile easy to dodge
2 balance dmg
3 solo healer
4 need good team
5 good escape skill can either run or fight
and
6 pro user can eradicate noobs and noobs complained on haw seris is op

to me seris is way balance the only problem is noobs complaining and suck haw to use seris the first time i use seris
i barely died cause on good teamwork only noobs suck on dodging a very slow projectile its twice as slow as evie projectile and the complaining on haw her dmg is op and his heals is op even though it only heal one hero hhahahahaha

epicpatato
04-21-2017, 01:04 PM
i think there could be things improved, i see a lot of people who have difficulty using her as a healer.

i have to say, don't really have that problem myself. but i already played a lot with her, i think i'm in the same EU country as the servers because i'm always first in the queue (even though my PC is shiit)

i think it would be nice to switch between people when healing. someone else suggested that. good idea.

her damage is pretty low but her self sustain is really good so that makes it even. :D

Tangtaizong
04-21-2017, 01:58 PM
She is more balanced than Maeve and Lex when they first come out