PDA

View Full Version : The Torvald balance

NyoNine
04-17-2017, 01:25 PM
Please nerf Torvald , because his shield ability grants him too much health and generally he's almost impossible to defeat , with his high health it always seems to me that i cannot do any substantial damage against him unless he is stunned i'd encourage Hi-Rez to look into this . thanks !

Nexecute
04-17-2017, 01:36 PM
Well, I see him as a champion that's strong at the start, but weak at the end, so long as you invest in Wrecker.

Sustain is all he has. He's too slow to play an offensive role without getting kited; slowest champion, in fact. He is very good at flushing enemies out of enclosed areas but struggles to secure kills on his own. Started watching some tournaments recently and I barely see him picked, if that's anything to go by.

I know he can be annoying, especially when you're alone. It's like shooting a wall.

chewychipzahoy
04-17-2017, 02:15 PM
What Nexecute said. You need to invest in the Wrecker powerup and have your team focus fire him. His limited range and lack of speed are his major weaknesses. I like playing Torv for his ability to hold the point, but he really needs good backup to be truly effective, especially late in the game.

If you haven't already, try playing as Torv. You might get an idea of how to counter him that way.

sirREGlNALD
04-17-2017, 02:21 PM
Please nerf Torvald , because his shield ability grants him too much health and generally he's almost impossible to defeat , with his high health it always seems to me that i cannot do any substantial damage against him unless he is stunned i'd encourage Hi-Rez to look into this . thanks !

I sincerely hope you are trying to troll... if not, just buy wrecker.

DesTructoWave
04-17-2017, 04:28 PM
Torvald is balanced...

Buy wrecker: Be happy :D

Yugiyo
04-17-2017, 04:32 PM
He is balanced plus the 40+ Damage Shield is useful

WarMongger
04-18-2017, 08:54 AM
noob post what kind of a person dont buy a wrecker on a trovold oh this guy post hahahaaaah

Aero Revolution
04-21-2017, 03:57 PM
Just thought I'd drop in to say Torvald is really op. I'm playing him for the first time today and have not lost a game yet (3 or 4 played so far).

When Torvald is picked, he's not the only person you have to worry about. His ability to shield allies makes them a huge threat, even when they are not doing well because Torvald's ally shield could also grant +40% damage for that ally. So not only could the whole team be shielded, but they also get a bonus to damage.

The first game I died alot because I didn't have a custom build, just the default. Once I made my own build, I can now play a whole game without dieing as Torvald, which makes him even more of a threat.

AshesTheGreat
04-21-2017, 04:05 PM
Stop getting Deft Hands and try Wrecker

Sijanomancer
04-21-2017, 04:18 PM
Tovald is not so good he really needs little buff.

ZDXD
04-22-2017, 05:11 AM
You are the type of nub that gets deft hands... or bulldozer as a beginner. Also click items and learn how to read the descriptions.

JohnnyBoi3231x
04-25-2017, 01:51 PM
Why do people have such a hard time understanding the uses of items in this game.
JUST BUY WRECKER.
Then pew, pew, pew abit then BOOM!!
Dead old elf man with a book rolling from the point.

Alfoo
04-25-2017, 03:47 PM
Oh the contrare, Torvald is literally a punchbag old swedish man with weird elf ears.
Have you ever heard of a card named WRECKER?
#BuffTorvald #TorvaldStrong

Arminus
05-21-2017, 08:02 AM
"Just buy wrecker"... I have started playing torv as my main frontline now, izi pizi. Needs a big nerf.

Peinzius
05-21-2017, 08:05 AM
I like the name of this thread. Sounds like a Harry Potter book.

Harry Potter: And The Torvald Balance

WarMongger
05-21-2017, 08:41 AM
https://i.redd.it/m4weqdjkctvy.jpg