PDA

View Full Version : my opinion about balancing fernando

Terriskill
04-17-2017, 12:18 PM
my opinion is that is main problemfor fernando is in its shield and its cooldown.
imho:
shield cd reduced from 15 to 10-9 or to taste
aegis still gives an infinite duration but doesnt reduces the cooldown anymore and gives some extra shield, i think an extra 2k is good since he can have an infinite duration instead of barik that has 4k extra shield with the legendary, but it disappears and its placed in a fixed spot.
your thoughts?

MetaTaro
04-17-2017, 12:37 PM
Yeah I'd tend to agree with this. I don't see Fernando a lot in competitive these day. I typically see the popularity as Makoa then Barik then Torvald then Ruckus and then Fernando with Inara thrown somewhere in there.

Just what I've seen, not saying this is the exact order of how good the champions actually are.

chewychipzahoy
04-17-2017, 01:04 PM
It would be nice if Aegis let you raise or lower the shield until it ran out of HP before going on cooldown.

sirREGlNALD
04-17-2017, 01:08 PM
I thought Aegis reduced the cooldown to 8 seconds...

Terriskill
04-17-2017, 01:23 PM
Yes, but when it comes to defend its really bad when that legendary its not picked, this change wants to give Fernando versatility while still giving a better chance to protect its teammates.

sirREGlNALD
04-17-2017, 01:25 PM
Yes, but when it comes to defend its really bad when that legendary its not picked, this change wants to give Fernando versatility while still giving a better chance to protect its teammates.

I always take the fireball card and I personally find his shielding is fine. I just play a little more aggressively and it seems to work out most of the time.