PDA

View Full Version : Seris legendary ideas

rrichglitch
04-16-2017, 06:57 PM
Replace the legendary agony with one called penetrate or unstoppable that causes soul orbs to pass through anything they can damage like a shield or inara wall. This would drastically increase the unique feel and utility of the character where as agony is just trying to make her like maldamba.

Please post your own ideas and discuss.

Yugiyo
04-16-2017, 06:59 PM
i dont know.

maybe they should increase the duration of her ultimate

Yugiyo
04-16-2017, 08:37 PM
Seris manipulates Souls (Soul Orb/Restore Soul/Rend Soul) and the Shadow Travel ability allows her to step into another plane of reality for 5 seconds. I think during this time her soul should be able to briefly enter into the body of the opponent champion with the lowest health and take possession of said champion's "soul" and make them turn on their teammates and said opponent would have to make 1 of 2 choices during the duration:

1. Since they no longer have control of their champion there would be only a single ability available to them called something like "Soul Expulsion" (let's say it would be activated by their Q) which would remove Seris' soul from their body, but instantly killing them in the process.

OR

2. Let it go on for the duration (5 to 6 seconds?) and all the while doing damage to their own teammates (with auto-attacks, but with boosted damage for the duration Seris has possession of their soul) potentially killing one or more of them in the process (immune to all damage (their own teammates or otherwise) and CC for the duration also).

That would be more of an ULT, I know...her current one admittedly has a lot of potential as well.

EDIT: It is understood that what I said above has NOTHING to do with Card Concepts, so with that being said:

I think there should be a Legendary card that would allow you to swap Convergence with another ULT that I have titled: "Possession", if you so choose. :p

Yep 6 second

RightToBearArms
04-17-2017, 02:24 AM
Shouldn't really have an opinion sense I am not playing PTS but...

I think it's the rest of her kit that's not in great shape, she is a character that's all over the place. The ult maybe could use a slight buff, but not anything like that.

rrichglitch
04-17-2017, 06:51 PM
Seris manipulates Souls (Soul Orb/Restore Soul/Rend Soul) and the Shadow Travel ability allows her to step into another plane of reality for 5 seconds. I think during this time her soul should be able to briefly enter into the body of the opponent champion with the lowest health and take possession of said champion's "soul" and make them turn on their teammates and said opponent would have to make 1 of 2 choices during the duration:

1. Since they no longer have control of their champion there would be only a single ability available to them called something like "Soul Expulsion" (let's say it would be activated by their Q) which would remove Seris' soul from their body, but instantly killing them in the process.

OR

2. Let it go on for the duration (5 to 6 seconds?) and all the while doing damage to their own teammates (with auto-attacks, but with boosted damage for the duration Seris has possession of their soul) potentially killing one or more of them in the process (immune to all damage (their own teammates or otherwise) and CC for the duration also).

That would be more of an ULT, I know...her current one admittedly has a lot of potential as well.

EDIT: It is understood that what I said above has NOTHING to do with Card Concepts, so with that being said:

I think there should be a Legendary card that would allow you to swap Convergence with another ULT that I have titled: "Possession", if you so choose. :cool:

lol thats really cool, the only reason i see not to do that is what you are suggesting would take a f*** ton of new coding