PDA

View Full Version : Please nerf Grohk's gale card.

Labreris
04-15-2017, 12:30 PM
With Grohk's totemic ward being the new hot stuff that everyone's enjoying (I'm not enjoying my damba ultimates being cancelled by that stupid cc immunity) it seems that the card for Grohk, 'Gale' can be used to survive well over your expiration date as Grohk.
What I mean is, reduce Grohk's survivability, sure he has a totem that can outheal almost every damage source in the game (sure whatever) but the fact that he can get caught off guard and out of position by a flanker (in this case, punishment ensues and the flanker kills him, right?)

Not really.

Grohk heals up, sure but then he ghostwalks, and heals up again.
By the time he's on his second totem, his team has probably already noticed and killed the flanker who rightfully deserved to pick him off because his poor positioning.

TL;DR Gale is a get out of jail free card and I think it might need nerfing, maybe reduce it to 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds or give it a cooldown.

EvieIV
04-15-2017, 12:50 PM
except his totem has quite a long cd, can be destroyed and wasting grohk's only escape potential ensures he'll die if not supported soon

Labreris
04-15-2017, 12:57 PM
grohk can bodyblock his totem, and he already does a ton of dmg on his own, he can 1v1 alot of heroes while standing on his totem.

Yugiyo
04-15-2017, 12:58 PM
2? second? 1? second

Are you serious.

EvieIV
04-15-2017, 01:01 PM
grohk can bodyblock his totem, and he already does a ton of dmg on his own, he can 1v1 alot of heroes while standing on his totem.

like every support that has his abilities up can

do you not understand what flanking means

Labreris
04-15-2017, 04:21 PM
I know what flanking is, grohk just like many champions dont die in one hit
and most players have decent reaction time

Peinzius
04-15-2017, 04:47 PM
No. Buy cauterize and the totem doesn't actually heal that much. Pip and Maldamba are way better at 1v1s, with stuns and damage. Either destroy the totem, or if you can't then buy cauterize. The same way you counter every other healer. As for the CC immunity, sure it's annoying, but if timed correctly then it doesn't make a huge difference.

ZDXD
04-16-2017, 07:56 AM
nerf totem buff ultimate

EpplZ
04-16-2017, 08:04 AM
Grohk is one of the more resilient champion simply because many people dont know how to counter and focus him, but I agree that he's pretty much a survivalist when his team back him up during the very short period both his totem AND ghost walk are on CD (which is 3 seconds with my loadout iirc).