PDA

View Full Version : siris is well balance hero ignore noobs post we need a inara skill change

WarMongger
04-15-2017, 10:12 AM
inara is by far the weakest pick in games in all my playthrough i hardly see player pick inara
she need a skill change
1 inara wall needs to be a double edge sword her wall need have a spike in front of it and if the player click the wall again instead of destroyed wall why not change it make it a wall that push and any enemy in contact on a wall theirs a dmg rather than a destroy wall
2 inara atk need to be change her atk is a 3 pebble in 1 per ammo why not make it a charge rock with a 700 dmg
3 inara need to lessen her size shes the only hero thats too big she can hardly cover on any small wall even makoa can hide just look at him his a hunchback even grover reduce size
4 inara need a bit more big heals 120 is not enough for her to sustain in battle without a shield why not boost it on 150 or 170
and
5 inara need a fast ult animation every time i use her ult shes a sitting duck she need a fast ult animation when i use it i died so fast before inara throw her staff

P.S.
ignore all the noobs on posting siris is op shes just got out and they want too nerf her ignore all those noobs post shes not even that op

MiraKabal
04-15-2017, 10:42 AM
"Ignore the noobs", are you new here or something? In the Paladins realm, noobs reign supreme :D

WarMongger
04-15-2017, 10:46 AM
well their everywhere now and man they are very very easy to kill in game i even see 1 noob who use a aimbot and my god he only kill 3 and died 50 on seige i even chat him and he said whats is the purpose of poppy bomb and every time he use it he just poppy out of the map 7 times and died his team even rage on his stupidity of using a aimbot hehehehee

EvieIV
04-15-2017, 10:50 AM
lets buff maeve