PDA

View Full Version : Seris Balancing

rrichglitch
04-14-2017, 11:37 PM
when the card soul force is maxed out her soul restore is reduced by 40% which is just too much, her heal doesnt need flat cooldown reduction because the cooldown is already a relatively low 5 seconds where as her abyss walk could certainly use it with its 12 second cooldown only the card for that when maxed out reduces the cooldown by less than 17% WTF? I think soul orb should be able to stack 6 times instead of 4 so that she has the possibility of getting a full heal off one person if she has to duel, her legendary soul collector should stack up to 12 and her other legendary agony should activate after 3 soul charges. Also not being able to left CLICK to attack is retarded, please make it so shell throw out an orb on a click instead of having to hold the mouse down because otherwise she has 0 ability to quickly finish of an enemy thats barely clinging to life even if they are right in front of her its annoying frustrating and completely unnecessary. In exchange take 10(or 30) away from her 210 damage because after playing in the PTS and looking at her stats shes putting out ALOT of damage.

please do consider some of these balances, I love the new champ either way

dreadz211
04-15-2017, 01:54 AM
when the card soul force is maxed out her soul restore is reduced by 40% which is just too much, her heal doesnt need flat cooldown reductionbecause the cooldown is already a relatively low 5 seconds

Well, maybe because her restore soul is a single target heal. She is a support, there is not only one champion that needs healing in a team and she must give it to them considering her heals given to them is high.
There might be a time that she will be the only viable source of healing.

Migrayne
04-15-2017, 05:55 AM
Her attack is definately awkward. It should fire a bolt if you click. Having to hold it just to fire even 1 is very annoying.

PhamQuyetThang
04-15-2017, 06:01 AM
vote for this post.

Rhaenxys
04-15-2017, 06:23 AM
How is bad having a CD reduce card? is only a single target heal and you cant attack, maldamba single target heal has less cooldown (plus a CD reduce card if you fail) and you can attack, seems fair to me.

EvieIV
04-15-2017, 06:42 AM
dont be that dumb to change her attack

rrichglitch
04-15-2017, 10:39 PM
dont be that dumb to change her attack

what do you mean?

Rinslet
04-20-2017, 01:37 PM
With her "low 5 seconds" im jumping around waiting for heal, while she healing somebody else and going to another "low 5 seconds" :(

BurmaJones
04-20-2017, 02:14 PM
Day 1 people already calling the lowest hps champ in the game op. Ha.

MarKr
04-20-2017, 02:16 PM
when the card soul force is maxed out her soul restore is reduced by 40% which is just too much, her heal doesnt need flat cooldown reduction because the cooldown is already a relatively low 5 secondsI play supports only as healers so I will not comment on her damage as I cannot give a good point of view on that (but from what I've seen with other players they can get decent damage with her), anyway - "5 seconds cooldown" is actually too high for a team healer who can only heal one ally at a time.
Mal'Damba can throw Gourd which heals 280HP/second for 5 seconds (1400 in total) + can also use his Mending spirits (another 280/sec for 5 seconds which is applicable every 3 seconds) to heal even more. Gourd has 10 secs CD and lasts 5 secs so you can apply the healing effect every 5 seconds (with no cards). The healing is weaker than what Seris has but can heal multiple allies (+ Damba himself) and also damages opponents standing in the AoE and while the Gourd is active he can apply his Mending spirits, Stun with Reload, use Ulti or F skill.
A fact worth mentioning is also that Mending spirits can be applied every 3 seconds and with Legendary if you re-apply MS on someone who already has the effect on them, they get flat bonus 300HP restored. So Damba has AoE healing, direct healing at range and whichever healing skill he uses, he can use other of his skills in the mean time.
Seris can lock on one ally and keep healing him for 3 seconds for total of 3000HP, her basic CD on the ability is 5 seconds during this time she cannot use any skill, only movement.
So her basic healing cycle is 3seconds healing + 5 seconds CD = 8 seconds during which she heals one ally for 3000HP.
If you check any other Support's healing build you will see that they are actually at least a bit more useful simply because of their AoE healing which is not channeled and allows them to use other abilities while healing others.

Her healing can be good but in general is only suitable for certain team composition - in a team with 2 tanks is extremely hard for her to keep both tanks healed because of the lack of AoE healing. Also other Supports have their healing on "fire and forget" basis - they hit the healing key, the healing is done either flat or over time but they can during that keep shooting, using their CC abilities, F skills to run etc., Seris can't do anything - keep an eye out and you will notice that Seris has either decent damage but poor healing score or good healing score but poor damage, she simply cannot do both at the same time well. Also Cauterize can negate her as a healer completely - one player with Cauterize can just focus on the player being healed by Seris and reduce the healing from 1000/second to 100/second because it is easier to apply cauter on one player than on several at the same time.
If you take into consideration all these negatives she has as in a healer role compared to other supports in healer role, you will see that even if the CD gets reduced by cards to three seconds, it still cannot compete with AoE healing from other Supports, especially once even a single opponent buys Cauterize.
So in terms of Seris in healer role I think her "Healer" Legendary could reduce the healing ability CD by second to give better chance to distribute healing among more team mates and/or make it the way that healing effect of this ability cannot be reduced more by more than 50% (or some more appropriate number).

I cannot speak for the damage builds, I leave that to people who use those :).

Valkure
04-21-2017, 03:54 AM
Don't you love how the forum is constantly filled with threads asking for a buff and for a nerf of the same champion, simultaneously? ^^

Markr has already explained the situation. Her healing is not OP at all.

addysomaddy
04-21-2017, 04:28 AM

Hello post farm lord.

Yugiyo
04-21-2017, 04:29 AM
Don't you love how the forum is constantly filled with threads asking for a buff and for a nerf of the same champion, simultaneously? ^^

Markr has already explained the situation. Her healing is not OP at all.

But It's good a bit.