PDA

View Full Version : Kinessa simple Card Suggesstion

DaSpyChecker
03-30-2017, 05:39 PM
"Increases Transporter Distance", Level 4 around 100%.

You could teleport behind a flanker that is infront & coming for you,some more distance could give a bit more time to survive & for better shooting. Currently the distance is small.In Maps like Timber Mill It could be useful for teleporting from roof to roof without being on edges, In Fish Market, with little cover near the spawn area, it could save you from dying too quickly. Could allow you to rejoin your team better,without travelling & getting shot in the way.

But Most of her current cards have good uses, The only ones that seem less useful to me are Calibrate, Headstrong,PowerSupply.But Calibrate can reduce transporter cooldown by half or less time, so it can be good For a Run & Gun type transporter loadout, The other cards might also be useful.

But those cards are rarely if ever used & one of them could be replaced. More transporter Distance could help a lot of Kinessa players survive better.Now With Bounce House legendary Buck, Dark Stalker legendary Androxus & Maeve, It has become much harder to get out alive. More transporter distance could make a big difference in fights if the player is skilled enough to teleport early & shoot quickly. Maybe this has been suggested already but i thought i give it a try.

There is one problem though, It will take more time for the transporter to travel more distance & activate, But that could be a worth it downside as early good teleports could get you completely out of sight of any incoming attackers & help you surprise snipe them Or allow you to ambush better. A buff to base Transporter speed could cause balance issue or annoyance because of very fast instant teleports with card "Beam Me Up", that many players may not be able to react to.

LeonGra
04-01-2017, 03:29 AM
I think it might be a good idea, but all of the cards already there are good from before I think. However! I think this idea could be good as a replacement to "Suppression" (Legendary card) instead. Let's be honest here. They have the same purpose. Helping you with flanks. And when was the last time you saw someone using "Suppression"? I could possibly have like a 200% increase at the distance, but then also make it so that it still uses the same time to get there. Also change "Beam me up" from increased flight speed, to less time for the transporter to get there, so it wouldn't be OP.

DaSpyChecker
04-01-2017, 04:27 AM
I think this idea could be good as a replacement to "Suppression" (Legendary card) instead. Let's be honest here. They have the same purpose. Helping you with flanks. And when was the last time you saw someone using "Suppression"?
I actually use suppression,it's my most used.The 50% slowdown is big, its noticeably slower than 30% default slowdown when you get hit, & makes it much easier to hit players.Some of them move almost at snail Pace, Its not just for flankers but can help your team a lot with chasing & escaping enemies. I really want to keep this legendary, allows me play support kinessa which makes her unique among Damage champions(BK & Tyra can also support) & helps my bad aiming.It would be good to know the slow down increase with each mine,2 mines don't slow to 100%,neither do 3.Maybe buff it for each mine to make it more viable.

Also change "Beam me up" from increased flight speed, to less time for the transporter to get there, so it wouldn't be OP.
That could work.Same time for transporter to teleport, with more distance the transporter speed will obviously be higher to reach in the same time. Nice, removes the obvious downside of long range transporter.

RightToBearArms
04-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Sounds pretty cool, I'd use to get away rather than go behind my enemy though :D haha