PDA

View Full Version : Inara E is absolute garbage

HughMungusWha
03-30-2017, 12:39 AM
I tried her a couple of times and i really cant imagine how to use her E well enough to make an use of it. Damage and the stun and the radius of aoe is not a problem, the problem is that casting time which is ridiculous long. It is so long, enemies could kill her before she will throw her spear, this is sad, since the champion has no other damage or CC source besides weak autos.
Casting time needs to be cut at least by 50-60%, it is a skillshot ability and could be missed easly if enemy will walk around, this should not be like that.

Insizer
03-30-2017, 12:43 AM
"Hah!"
- Grohk

OzzyOzzy
03-30-2017, 12:56 AM
It's best used when the enemies are occupied. Have your teammates take the attention of the enemies, and once most of them are distracted, pull off the ultimate.

I usually use it by flanking behind the enemies, and shooting it from behind where they don't see me coming.

RozenDERher
04-01-2017, 05:36 PM
ive find that yeah, its useless once you are already engaged with 2 or 3 enemies (as frontlines usually do) and inara doesnt have mucch disengage skills to try to disengage then ult. and Inara is an hero thats usually played by being engaging the enemies. (although her F can be really useful when flanking)

more organized teams can try to use it as an opener, but in normal casual, is usually underwhelming.

I would gladly take a reduced AOE in exchange for a quicker casting time.

Edit: ive been attempting to use it along walls to a better degree though, put a wall, cook teh ulti and destroy teh wall when the ulti is about to go. still yo uneed to be in a good position.

TsPixie
04-02-2017, 12:52 PM
her ult isnt terrible... using it well with your team is what makes it terrible... if you are playing with a bunch of potatoes then its useless