PDA

View Full Version : inara need a change

WarMongger
03-28-2017, 04:26 AM
inara is a ok looking hero but the problem is shes not good on def and 1 on 1 even tor can defeat inara on 1 on 1

1.inara need to change his fire pebble instead of 3 rock per 1 shot why not a charge rock like sha lin with a 700 dmg with 1 rock
2.inara Warder's Field need a range
3.inara trump wall need a lower time like 9s or 10s
4.inara ult need a change instead of 2s stun why not a 3s def and atk decrease
5.inara trump wall need a bigger size every map have many open area to go up

Riros
07-11-2017, 11:10 AM
I just want a new ultimate for her that really sound like ultimate that definitely gurantees the protection of objective.
Her ultimate should be like uchiha madaras shattered heaven like dropping heavy stones that deals 1000damage and has 1000health that could guard the point

raboune
07-11-2017, 11:58 AM
I find it's more her cards that are pathetic. Nothing to increase warders field range, the wall knockup even at max is worthless, the wall legendary isn't impressive enough, mainly because the other 4 cards for the wall are weak and useless. She has no mobility cards besides the wall jump, but that has no air control so what's the point.

The wall legendary should reduce cooldown AND reflect damage. No one attacks the wall anyway, but it would help it not be useless against Tyra and Viktor who have insane sustained DPS.

The wardersfield needs a card to offer range boost, and damage reduction or bonus HP. It can be 1-shot even by AOE attacks.

In general all deployables should gain bonus resistance against aoe, or at least share the effects of your items.

Finally earthen guard needs a card that offers movespeed, to give you some hope of escaping when your team bites it.

KusiKissa
07-11-2017, 12:01 PM
I just want a new ultimate for her that really sound like ultimate that definitely gurantees the protection of objective.
Her ultimate should be like uchiha madaras shattered heaven like dropping heavy stones that deals 1000damage and has 1000health that could guard the point

Whaat if you have a semi competent team the ult is extremely good.

radarito
07-11-2017, 03:57 PM
At this point her ultimate is greate, helps a lot (just can be canceled like torvald one). Her wall is ok, if you think it stand to long u can bring it down by own, and size of it is even to big :) Ofcourse in my opinion it is ok. Her damage isn't such low like some things. And it have longer distance than most frontliners. I cannot tell anything about her cards, i just play occasionaly by Inara. I know just what i miss in her. That i cannot shield someone else :) I know it is to do by my q skill but it count less as shielding. More like obstacle.
That what i would like to change in Inara is her health given back by standing in this tiny circle. It is really sometimes annoing :) But rest fits greate.

Azoriusfirst
08-05-2017, 11:50 AM
I'd like to see an improvement on the card "summit". It costs a lot of essence(4000) but at the moment is useless: she need to stop in order to make it work...it would be better to use this effect while moving (it would be a good escaping move).

SpacyOrc021
08-05-2017, 01:55 PM
Inara needs to be immune to knockback effects. She is made of stone. She shouldn't be able to be knocked anywhere. And the way I would fix the wall would be for her legendary wall card to allow her to have a second wall and the walls don't break down. Think of them like Bariks turrets.