PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for 4th legendary cards.

OroxGamer
03-27-2017, 06:03 AM
So I thought I'd be fun to share some ideas for new legendary cards. Feel free to tell me what you think of them or post your own ideas below. :)

[INARA]
Your weapon no longer has damage falloff

[ANDROXUS]
Your ultimate has 1 more ammo and heals you for 1000 health

[BARIK]
Rocket Boots now leaves an oil trail that slows enemies for 30%

[BOMB KING]
Increases your ammo count by 1 and your last magazine bomb deals 80% more damage.

[BUCK]
Reduces the cooldown of Net Shot by 7 seconds.

[Cassie]
Blast shot now also steals 50% of the healing done to the target you hit.

[DROGOZ]
Increases your blast radius by 50% but lowers your damage by 20%

[EVIE]
Your ultimate's DoT is doubled and continues even if enemies escape from the storm.

[FERNANDO]
Become immune to slows and cc while your shield is up.

[GROHK]
Gain 50% lifesteal and a 25% chance to stun targets for 1s during your ultimate.

[GROVER]
Increases the radius of vine by 70%.

[KINESSA]
Your weapon deals 50% more damage when unscoped.

[MAEVE]
Gain 20% attack speed for 2s after using Pounce.

[MAKOA]
Become immune to slows and cc when using your ultimate.

[MAL'DAMBA]
Using Slither through enemies fears them for 1s.

[PIP]
Gain 50% lifesteal during weightless.

[RUCKUS]
Gain 25% attack speed when below 25% of your max ammo.

[SHA LIN]
Your first arrow after using Withdraw deals 40% more damage.

[SKYE]
Enemies inside Smoke Screen recieve 20% more damage from all sources.

[TORVALD]
Gain 25% movement speed. Doesn't stack with nimble.

[TYRA]
Fire Bomb now slows enemies for 25% and cooldown is reduced by 2s.

[VIKTOR]
Your grenade now slow enemies for 20%.

[YING]
You and your allies gain 25% movement speed while your ultimate is active.

Tinberz
03-28-2017, 03:52 AM
How bout
[Cassie]
Back to the old days

Arrows deal 700 damage
Disengage has 30% bonus
Dodge Roll gives 30% bonus
Dodge Roll has 6s cooldown

Trapboi
03-28-2017, 05:34 PM
Androxus one Is boring.
(I'm an Androxus main)
If you're going to make an Ultimate Legendary, It needs to be extremely powerful since you're losing out of practically passive upgrades (3 Seperate charges on Netherstep gives you the abilitiy to escape from this hell 2-flank meta, or Headshot lets you deal with team what have more high-health people and the reversal one Is just pitiful.)
So, for an Ultimate-based legendary to be worth It, It needs to basically rework It.
I've done this suggestion before but here we go:
Godslayer Rounds. Your Ultimate Is now hitscan and can headshot. It deals 35% More damage and penetrates shields and players.
So 1350 Damage/Shot with the ability to hit for 2025/Shot on a Headshot, great for shooting down tanks and people hiding behind them. Making his Ultimate have a potential total damage of 5400/8100 Damage depending on whether or not you hit headshots.

Valkure
03-29-2017, 01:59 AM
Some of them are quite OP, while some others are... pewh! :-/ just don't worth the pick.
>> Increases the radius of vine by 70%.
I really should sacrifice clipping throw that roots for going around like a moron?
>> Become immune to slows and cc when using your ultimate.
that is: bring back his old ulti
>> Gain 50% lifesteal during weightless.
in many weightless loadout, there's a card that says "attacking delete weightless" :-/
>> Using Slither through enemies fears them for 1s.
Mal'damba is the guy with the worst legendary ever. I don't think this could be a nice addition, since you should have a loadout maximized for slithering, so sacrificing healing a lot. Plus, fear makes enemies run away from you. Since you have already wasted your F-ability, how do you think poor slow Mal'damba could be able to follow them for securing kills?
>> Gain 50% lifesteal and a 25% chance to stun targets for 1s during your ultimate.
Grohk ulti is sh**. Not for the sake of saying, it is really sh**. During his ulti, he can't move, attack or whatever. If ever enemies are stunned, and just for one seconds, in the 25% of cases, while Grohk is dancing in the sky for about 5 seconds, without a chance to attack or use his ghostwalk, who is supposed to take advantage of that stun? Allies?
1) please, understand that Grohk's players usually press E just when they are desperate, alone on the point, trying to gain few seconds for the team to come back. So, 99% of chance he is alone in that moment
2) a legendary card should be useful for the characters, not just for the team
>> Your weapon no longer has damage falloff
Yes, a new Maeve! One that can shoot you and kill you from the other side of the map, while you don't even notice it!
>> Increases your ammo count by 1 and your last magazine bomb deals 80% more damage.
just to one-kill 90% of champions...

I could continue. Frankly, I don't think these are good ideas for legendary.

XxBodeFucetaxX
03-31-2017, 10:12 AM
I like the idea of having more legendary cards (and more cards as well)
I'm a main tank player (also plays with Healer), so i'll only vote on tanks and supports, ok?

[BARIK]
Rocket Boots now leaves an oil trail that slows enemies for 30%.
I would miss some attack/defense if pick this one, and would never pick this one.
As a Barik, i miss survivability or damage output. (i'm not really good with him, tho).

[FERNANDO]
Become immune to slows and cc while your shield is up.
Would never pick this one over Aegis, it's useless to have a shield that protects against CC with a limited duration and huge Cooldown.
As a Fernando's player, i would love to have 2 charges, so the card could be something like His F now have 2 uses, with a little bit of extra cooldown.

[INARA]
Your weapon no longer has damage falloff.
That's a good idea, if should raise her damage and would work fine as a secondary tank.

[MAKOA]
Become immune to slows and cc when using your ultimate.
That's good too, he would be a little bit squishy, tho.
I guess i would get Morale Boost to raise my damage output and survivability.

[RUCKUS]
Gain 25% attack speed when below 25% of your max ammo.
I would change the Ammo threshold to HP% (like 25% att spd bonus when below 50% HP).

[TORVALD]
Gain 25% movement speed. Doesn't stack with nimble.
Torvald lacks mobility, this is not a bad idea.

I will edit this post later to talk about supports

Pixelszz
03-31-2017, 11:29 AM
I don't think we need more P2W features such as legendary cards (more of them!) but some of your ideas aren't that bad :)