PDA

View Full Version : Nerf tolvald more!!.

DipperFin
03-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Tolvald's shield is the most unbreakable shield in the game...pls this champion needs to be balanced...nothing can break his shield pls nerf this hero or delete him from the face of the game I don't want to see this hero ever again...

MiuiKy
03-23-2017, 07:22 PM
One word: Wrecker
A two worded phrase: Buy Wrecker
Two champions: Bomb King and Drogoz
A effect: Stun
A strategy: Stun him when he start charging his shield to stop it and apply cooldown

You're just not playing against him right..

ThatOthell159
03-23-2017, 07:23 PM
Torvald is only OP if he has a good team. And if he does, it's GG you have no chance.

Peinzius
03-23-2017, 07:25 PM
Torvald is already way worse this patch, only new players have problems with him because they buy deft hands or bulldozer for some reason. His range is awful, damage pitiful and his shields and protection got a nerf. He's pretty weak right now.

Wrecker

Insizer
03-23-2017, 10:43 PM
BUY WRECKER

... I swear if I had a nickle for every one of these "nerf Torvald's shields, because he's invincible" threads that are made because someone is incapable of buying one item...

Huttmunkkeeeys
03-23-2017, 10:48 PM
Torvald is fine where he's at. He already got a nerf to his Shield and Protection ability. Not to mention wrecker 2 on a high damage output champion can easily negate his shield.

OzzyOzzy
03-23-2017, 11:11 PM
See this?

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/paladins.gamepedia.com/thumb/c/c3/Card_Wrecker.png/215px-Card_Wrecker.png?version=9e3fac5d5af95eea731c68545 667cf90

It's a magical item located in the item menu [if you know what that is], at the bottom catergory with other red item cards. It has the ability to enhance your attacks to do increased damage to shields.

Torvald is entirely encircled with a shield.

And this card can be upgraded twice to double/triple the effect, sequentially.

Now hop to it.

qvvann
03-24-2017, 01:43 AM
oh my god i can't believe im seeing this post once again.... the level of ignorance is so high it blinds you from reading the item description of Wrecker ?
I legit just posted a thread about torvald getting nerfed so much like 1 day ago

tymandude1
03-24-2017, 07:27 PM
Torvald is pretty bad now. His entire design is just cancerous though. The majority of his power is located in his Q which is pretty bad design. Also the fact that he can destroy Shields so rapidly forces characters in and out of Meta depending on whether Torvald is viable. He needs a redesign but I doubt Hi-Rez will do that because they are too busy releasing new Champions and skins to worry about core gameplay issues.

ThatOthell159
03-24-2017, 07:29 PM
Torvald is pretty bad now. His entire design is just cancerous though. The majority of his power is located in his Q which is pretty bad design. Also the fact that he can destroy Shields so rapidly forces characters in and out of Meta depending on whether Torvald is viable. He needs a redesign but I doubt Hi-Rez will do that because they are too busy releasing new Champions and skins to worry about core gameplay issues.

They are also too busy patching skipping POTG commands.

tymandude1
03-24-2017, 10:02 PM
They are also too busy patching skipping POTG commands.

Yeah there's quite a few Champions I would like to see receive either full out reworks or part of their kits reworked and that would probably be Torvald, Grover, Ying, Inara, Ruckus, and Viktor but I doubt we'll ever see this. I just want this game to be great but Hi-Rez keeps ignoring shit and moving on as we sit around with 3 viable frontlines and 2 viable Supports and they act like that's okay. Shit legendaries, the current state of Wrecker and shields and just the tip of the iceberg but they don't seem to ever want to do major changes or overhauls just balance changes and mass Champion release.