PDA

View Full Version : Lizard looking for a new home

Lizardheart
01-19-2016, 09:21 PM
To whom it may concern, it is I, Lizardheart, Pip main and I'd like to think I have a decent reputation. I was on teams Kaizen and SWG before they disbanded as their Pip player and since SWG disbanded today, I am now a free agent. Looking for a serious team with a sense of camaraderie in their play, as I did on SWG. I have my own tech that I am willing to share with a committed team, hopefully one with renown. Do let me know if you have interest in my Pip and what team you represent.

Fennex
01-22-2016, 01:44 PM
I am looking to start a new team. I don't have competitive experience, but everyone needs to start somewhere. We will become Fox Gaming 5. I know you by your Pip play, and you're very good. I would like someone like you on my team.

My team isn't going to be shooting for a top spot in the 100k tournament, primarily because we don't have enough practice time to truly develop an understanding of each other. I do believe that we will have the power to become a primary contender in the future, though, if we play our cards right.

Contact me at mb014594@sdale.org if you are interested in any way. If we get enough people, please know that the first week or so will be dedicated to learning each others' playstyles and getting to know each other, both as teammates and as friends.

Lizardheart
01-23-2016, 12:15 AM
I should have deleted this thread. I reformed my team with exxy to become The Memeskateers. Sorry. D: