PDA

View Full Version : Torvald Under-powerd

SnowTamer
03-14-2017, 01:41 AM
I just had one match when everybody on the opposite team went 4 wrecker and 1 caut because I had a good killstreak. For the rest of match, once I appeared, a few shots and I have like 2000 health left. Wrecker too good against Torvald, Torvald is not an option to play.

WoodenBox
03-14-2017, 03:12 AM
Having a good team comp is important cuz if you have two tanks heavily relying on shields then the choice is simple.
Barik,(powerful heal),Torvald works well.
Counters being bulldozer,wrecker AND caut.
Meaning you win if they have all wrecker.

Spacey1
03-14-2017, 11:39 AM
lol no, Torvald is not underpowered

BurmaJones
03-14-2017, 11:41 AM
lol no, Torvald is not underpoweredThis.

He's arguably the best front liner in the game.

Shadowpuppy
03-14-2017, 06:54 PM
if the whole team is picking shield wrecker the says it all on how powerful he is. You don't see a whole team taking cuaterize to counter Ying.

if the whole team does that then you need to hold off going strait to the point and allow you team to engage before you walk up there... follow a flank and when they run into someone on the flank help toast em and then go to the point.

find objects to hide behind that tree on the Castle level great hiding spot. If you can make them reposition your doing well and giving your team time to make a play... I if you team sucks well your screwed

DDosX
03-14-2017, 07:04 PM
I just had one match when everybody on the opposite team went 4 wrecker and 1 caut because I had a good killstreak. For the rest of match, once I appeared, a few shots and I have like 2000 health left. Wrecker too good against Torvald, Torvald is not an option to play.

More practice, Torv is THE tank at the mo'
and u can do everything with him ;)

BurmaJones
03-14-2017, 07:13 PM
Another thing to consider is a team feeling inclined to grab Wrecker on 4 people. Only Torvald requires/incentivizes that sort of itemization. Also with 4 enemies buying Wrecker, Torvald should feel weak. That's an enormous effort among 4 players to counter 1 player. Seems skewed in favor of Torvald.

ThatOthell159
03-14-2017, 08:09 PM
Torvald so underpowered you need 4 wreckers to counter him.

HU3HUAHUEAHEUHU3H3UAHEUAEHUH3UH3UHAEUHAEUAHUHU3H3U HUAHEUAEHUAEHUEHUH3UH3UHAUEHAUEHAUHEUAEHUH3UH3UH3U HAEUHAEUAEUHAUEH

fuck, my sides

SandCube
03-15-2017, 03:48 AM
if the whole team is picking shield wrecker the says it all on how powerful he is. You don't see a whole team taking cuaterize to counter Ying.

if the whole team does that then you need to hold off going strait to the point and allow you team to engage before you walk up there... follow a flank and when they run into someone on the flank help toast em and then go to the point.

find objects to hide behind that tree on the Castle level great hiding spot. If you can make them reposition your doing well and giving your team time to make a play... I if you team sucks well your screwed

I see all the time the whole team picking cauterize to counter Ying. Yet she still maintains 100k healing. *shrugs*

And playing Torvald when ppl stack wrecker is a pain in the ass. You have no mobility, no range, and your shield is gone in 2 shots. That's not cool, not cool at all. He's only used as a buff station due to his legendary and because his ultimate can be used to clear the point. Other than that he's a worse tank than Inara.