PDA

View Full Version : DropsVolt Gaming still looking for top notch players

ThirdPlace
01-15-2016, 01:04 AM
/close....

Shockift
01-15-2016, 07:31 PM
I am Interested In applying and I can follow that practice schedule pretty well but may have to get off around 1ish
My play style is mixed like if I know to be aggressive i will be but if an objective is not worth saving or we are needing to play passive I will also play passive
My main character atm is either pip, barik, or fernando mastery levels are 10 for pip, 7 for barik, and 8 for fernando
I have around 245 cards currently

I hope to hear back soon for a possible tryout

ThirdPlace
01-15-2016, 10:02 PM
https://discord.gg/0hxBBcPmvMe98Qq8
hop in the discord and play some games with the team when youre on

standbye
01-17-2016, 01:05 AM
Semi-pro in various games for the last 12 years. Recently coming over to Paladins, but ahead of the curve in terms of playstyle and gameplay in public games. Also a good thing, because I don't have any super bad habits established or gameplay theories that would conflict in a competitive scenario.

Cards are a bit short right now, but 5+ hours a day of grinding/practice remedies that quick enough, and your practice schedule looks to fit perfect with mine.

Up for possible discussion?

Adam
01-17-2016, 02:33 PM
I'm interested in joining. I'm free the entirety of 6pm-4am (I probably wont be playing for all 10 hours, however).

I'm an objective/agro player. I have all 283 cards in the game currently. I main barrik/grohk/fernando but can play evie and pip pretty well. Given the time, I can learn any character needed for a team, but would prefer one of those 5.

I'd like to talk to you guys about it and play a few games so we can get a feel for each other's play styles.

ThirdPlace
01-17-2016, 02:52 PM
Adam hop in our discord and we'll talk and run some games tonight
https://discord.gg/0hxBBcPmvMeO394a

xRyZ
01-18-2016, 01:40 PM
@Standby add xryz in game and hop in the discord to try out for dvg :)

standbye
01-18-2016, 05:34 PM
@xRyz I hopped in last night for a few, but then UFC happened. Will hop on this evening :)