PDA

View Full Version : inara is one of the best balance front liner im impressed on her right now

WarMongger
03-10-2017, 10:06 PM
inara is completely balance shes not op on dmg she have no shield only walls and her ult is super balance 2 sec stun ok little dmg ok this what we called balance when it was out

OzzyOzzy
03-10-2017, 10:20 PM
She's.....meh.

The wall, primary, and guard skill are all fine. The primary is good dps for a frontline, and has very far reach. The wall works good enough, and has a skill cap to make it REALLY good. And her shield thingy is alright for enhanced survivability, although i would wish for a shorter cooldown.

Her biggest problems is her Warden's rock thingy, and the Ult. These two make me feel that she isn't OP. But that she's UP. Underpowered.

The Warden's rock has very little effectiveness to champions that isn't frontiliners. They would keep their distance against Inara, and would most likely never be caught in its radius unless Inara HERSELF chases up to them and deploys it. The legendary card that gives it cripple isn;t that great, unless you chase the enemy and places it on them. Having it be thrown as a grenade or deployable form a distance (like ying's illusions) would make it MUCH MORE USEFUL. It already has a high CD, why not make it have more coverage.
The Ult. Lots of people say its underwhelming, and i have to agree. The only perk it has that it passes shields and its charges somewhat quickly. It's just too short of a stun and too easily predicted to make it any use. It's suppose to be like Evie's, Maeve's, and Pip's ult that doesn't KILL the target, but impedes their options to attack back or survive. Their ults are MUCH better cause they either last awhile, or significantly reduces the opponent's hp or skill availability. Inara has the stun perk, but it just lasts too short. Make it last a second longer, and it would now be pretty viable.

Inara is meh. And i don't want a meh.

tymandude1
03-10-2017, 11:10 PM
She's.....meh.

The wall, primary, and guard skill are all fine. The primary is good dps for a frontline, and has very far reach. The wall works good enough, and has a skill cap to make it REALLY good. And her shield thingy is alright for enhanced survivability, although i would wish for a shorter cooldown.

Her biggest problems is her Warden's rock thingy, and the Ult. These two make me feel that she isn't OP. But that she's UP. Underpowered.

The Warden's rock has very little effectiveness to champions that isn't frontiliners. They would keep their distance against Inara, and would most likely never be caught in its radius unless Inara HERSELF chases up to them and deploys it. The legendary card that gives it cripple isn;t that great, unless you chase the enemy and places it on them. Having it be thrown as a grenade or deployable form a distance (like ying's illusions) would make it MUCH MORE USEFUL. It already has a high CD, why not make it have more coverage.
The Ult. Lots of people say its underwhelming, and i have to agree. The only perk it has that it passes shields and its charges somewhat quickly. It's just too short of a stun and too easily predicted to make it any use. It's suppose to be like Evie's, Maeve's, and Pip's ult that doesn't KILL the target, but impedes their options to attack back or survive. Their ults are MUCH better cause they either last awhile, or significantly reduces the opponent's hp or skill availability. Inara has the stun perk, but it just lasts too short. Make it last a second longer, and it would now be pretty viable.

Inara is meh. And i don't want a meh.

She actually has one of the lowest DPS for Frontlines unless people just group up and stand around in her obelisk. She's slightly above Nando and Torvald for DPS. Her shit should go on cooldown when used and her obelisk should have some reach. As a main tank she's suppose to be able to zone people off the point and block shit with long range but as of now she really can't do that and as an off tank should be trying to a similar thing just in a more aggressive manner. Her ult just needs a shorter wind up time.

MarcusLuis
03-10-2017, 11:13 PM
she is weak, need some buff

DKfluffyDK
03-11-2017, 02:57 AM
gatta admit she is well rounded however i could suggest some more feeling to her weapon when you fire it other then that shes awesome af

Extryse
03-11-2017, 03:12 AM
She is a good champion, not a real front line but more a frontline-helper, I think the only change she needs is on her ultimate that is too weak compared to the others. Maybe reduce the animation ( is evily long and every champion with a bit of mobility can go away ) and increase the seconds of stun to 3/3.5

ThePlayerKiller
03-11-2017, 04:00 AM
inara is completely balance shes not op on dmg she have no shield only walls and her ult is super balance 2 sec stun ok little dmg ok this what we called balance when it was out

I think i will spectate a few of your match, Mr Balance... :D

FieryRobot
03-11-2017, 04:11 AM
I've played a few games as Inara and I think the devs have done her really well. Maybe a tiny buff to her ult or damage drop-off but apart from that, she's fun to play and useful. :)

Z1R0
03-11-2017, 12:55 PM
I have a problem with her weak and short radius ulti, but all in all I agree with OP.
Just had a game where I had 500+ obj time with her in comp, so can't really complain about how vital she can be.