PDA

View Full Version : Inara Buff Idea

tymandude1
03-09-2017, 10:59 PM
I love Inara. She is one of the higher skill cap tanks and is really fun to play but she's a bit underwhelming. I think the main reason for this is the fact that unlike every other deployable Inara's do not go on cooldown when used which leaves her with really long cooldowns and actively being punished for keep them alive. I think this one change would make her way better than she is now allowing her to better main tank with her wall builds and better off tank with her other two builds.

QcDiablo
03-10-2017, 06:23 AM
I think keeping the current cooldown mechanics (that you can cancel a wall/obelisk to enable the cooldown) are good but can cause very high cooldowns.

I think we should reduce the cooldown of the Wall and the obelisk by 2 seconds, and nerf the "Wall" legendary card from 7 seconds to 6/5 seconds.
Also, increasing the obelisk's range a bit would be nice.

IAmSleeping
03-10-2017, 09:13 AM
Looks like current cooldown mechanics is here to prevent blocking doorways at spawn (trolling). As soon as you get mounted, all deployables are destroyed.

Turshiq
03-15-2017, 01:13 PM
She needs a buff a little bit! Maybe some more damage and her ultimate should stun for more than 2 secs.

Mushixu
03-15-2017, 01:29 PM
Looks like current cooldown mechanics is here to prevent blocking doorways at spawn (trolling). As soon as you get mounted, all deployables are destroyed.

I think the ability to break the wall whenever you want is really useful. But maybe just the Ward should start its cool down when planted. (And Guard?)

SnakeNox
03-15-2017, 06:14 PM
Move Wall cooldown to when its created, instead of when its destoyed.

don't really think any more is needed. Her wall uptime will now skyrocket. Especially with the Impasse legendary, she would be able to basically place a new wall right after the old one disappears.

Infiladow
03-17-2017, 11:42 AM
I think her warders field ability is what needs buffing. It doesn't do anything unless the enemy is RIGHT in your face for some odd reason. I think it should be placeable at range, or maybe give passive damage resistance to allies standing in it. As it is, Inara has no real way of protecting her teammates, which is kinda the frontline's whole job. I'm not counting the wall because that protects the enemy team as much as it protects you.

Also we need a 90 degree rotate button on the wall, you can't block a doorway unless you are standing right in the middle of it getting shot at.