PDA

View Full Version : [EU] LF competitive team

Tokipudi
01-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Hi,

My name is Jeremy (IGN: Tokipudi), I'm a 20 years old French student and would like to find a serious and motivated team to play with.
I'm lvl 20 right now, and main Pip / Barik / Buck but can play pretty much anyone at a decent level.

I am looking for a team where criticisms are welcome. I mean by that that I want people giving me their opinions on my way of playing, my builds, etc... even though I don't agree with it, and I want people to at least try to understand my criticism even though they don't agree either.

I can play a couple hours every night, and will play nearly all day on week ends if I'm with a team. The only restraints I have about my schedules are that I won't spend all night playing if I have class the next day, and I may not play some days when I have my exams going (except if there's also a tournament we need to get ready for)

Thanks for reading this, and I hope some of you will consider my application :)

PS: If you have any question, feel free to ask me.

Ghotique
01-17-2016, 10:00 AM
Hey Jeremy,

If you are looking for a good team for tournaments, events etc. add me in game.

Name: Ghotique

aK0r
01-18-2016, 07:10 PM
Hi Im from Spain but i can speak english and i have one friend from French and he is searching team with me. Im lvl 20 actually, my mains principally are Barik and Buck. My timeteble to train are 10 am to 14 pm and 21:30pm to 3am (spanish hours), I send friend petition to you im aK0r and if you want add me to speak and specify anything. I have expirience on competitive games like cs go and call of duty.