PDA

View Full Version : Competetive Scrimming

Modernsaint
01-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Please hit us up on teh following:

IGN: modernsaint
IGN: rikisak

otherwise hit me up on here & we can find times to scrim

we'll scrim EU or NA whatever is best for you.

we'll be masking video's to help everyone out if you fancy it recorded let us know we'll do all teh uploading you just need to get the download ready =)

KinLi
01-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Hey, I'm interested for some competitive scrimming. Please add me @ KinLi. I would add you, but I'm at work lol.
Thanks!

KinLi
01-07-2016, 02:39 PM
My teammate, ZenXIII will add you. He manages everything.

Modernsaint
01-07-2016, 02:56 PM
same I'll add when I can if you haven't already

Modernsaint
01-07-2016, 02:57 PM
awesome let him know

Modernsaint
01-07-2016, 02:58 PM
JUST to let everyone know we'll happily assist where we can we're not looking for BM just right you did this wrong get better at this we've got a sheet ready for feedback from both teams.

we're looking to get better not just explode teams. Cheers folks

KinLi
01-07-2016, 02:59 PM
JUST to let everyone know we'll happily assist where we can we're not looking for BM just right you did this wrong get better at this we've got a sheet ready for feedback from both teams.

Same here. It'd be cool if we could share infos like using Discord or whatever to discuss future points/mistakes. He said he added you in game so let me know!

ZenXIII
01-07-2016, 03:08 PM

Hi Modern, I just requested a friend request on Paladin. I'm the captain of the G Team Academy for Paladin, and we were hoping to be able to get in some good scrims with your team on Friday (1/8/2016) at around 4 or 5 PM EST. If there's any circumstances that you cannot scrim with us that's fine. We can schedule for another day. We're hoping to be able to learn from each other and give back good feedbacks on our performance!

Modernsaint
01-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Hi Modern, I just requested a friend request on Paladin. I'm the captain of the G Team Academy for Paladin, and we were hoping to be able to get in some good scrims with your team on Friday (1/8/2016) at around 4 or 5 PM EST. If there's any circumstances that you cannot scrim with us that's fine. We can schedule for another day. We're hoping to be able to learn from each other and give back good feedbacks on our performance!

Sound's good I'll be on around 3pm est / 8pm gmt we can get a team together for then be good to go head to head, how many rounds before discussion? we have a discord setup if you neeed the details I can PM

KinLi
01-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Sound's good I'll be on around 3pm est / 8pm gmt we can get a team together for then be good to go head to head, how many rounds before discussion? we have a discord setup if you neeed the details I can PM

PM me the discord details and I will let my team know, thanks for getting back at us!

ZenXIII
01-07-2016, 11:20 PM

Hey Modern, sorry if I couldn't get to you earlier but thank you for accepting my friend request. So for us, either NA or EU server works fine for us. We've tested both servers out and the game runs fine. We can totally do 3PM here at EST, hopefully it doesn't conflict with our schedule. So yeah! We'll see you on Friday (1/8/2016) on Paladin at 3PM!

ZenXIII
01-07-2016, 11:21 PM
If anything Modern, you can contact either me, ZenXIII or KinLi on Paladin or on this forum. We'll make sure to keep update in our contacts.

Modernsaint
01-08-2016, 07:32 PM
GREAT team looking for scrims - these lads are going far!

any further people hit us all UP!