PDA

View Full Version : Buff fernando

rafa
03-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Fernando needs some love because for now he his the weak tank in the game. Give some buff to him to be at the same lvl the others tanks.

Demonbane
03-04-2017, 01:30 AM
He don't really need any since his shield is near infinite because of the legendary card, I'm sad that they nerfed his fireball though, flanknando is not that viable anymore.

Aclonolgi
03-04-2017, 02:41 AM
He don't really need any since his shield is near infinite because of the legendary card, I'm sad that they nerfed his fireball though, flanknando is not that viable anymore.

i think it's balanced because how frustating to deal with flank nando so they nerf some of his sustain for a great fireball damage. making it not to frustating to deal with him.

SnakeNox
03-04-2017, 03:21 AM
Don't just look at Fernando compared to the other Tanks, that is a really bad way to look at balancing. Look at, if you have no tanks in a team, is Fernando better than no tank at all?

I'd say Yes. Fernando is absolutely fine. But Tanks like Ruckus, Makoa and Barik are now a bit too strong, especially Makoa. 2 Tanks are way too common and low risk at the moment. Makoa needs to be brought down to Fernandos level, not the other way around ;)

Tinberz
03-04-2017, 04:28 AM

In a dual tank comp Flanknando is still really good especially now since single target Fireballs are even stronger than before. The only problem is that making mistakes is less forgiving for him now, which is OK imo since a good flanker needs to know their limits. He's still incredible at harassing the back line so Flanknando is definitely still viable.

Miragen
03-04-2017, 06:56 AM
He kinda relies on his shield too much, and as soon as wrecker comes in or Torvald, it's gone in a second and it doesn't leave him with a lot.

Jusey1
03-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Fernando is honestly fine and is still a strong viable frontline. My biggest tip as him is use him for his health pool and self sustaining abilities, do not use him for his shield. His shield should only be used to heal yourself via that one card, honestly.

BloodCorona
03-04-2017, 01:36 PM
They need to bring back fireballs passive (the one they turned into a legendary card), if it was too OP they can just nerf the damage to 20% instead. They should replace the fireball card with like receive 10% less damage when you are on the point or pushing the cart or something.

Pixelszz
03-04-2017, 03:03 PM
I can stand on the point for about 1 minute if 5x1ed... just open your shield and when it runs out start using abilities like the mobile one until the shield recharges and your team get back to the point.

hossvsa2
03-06-2017, 05:51 PM
FERNANDO IS FINE?

YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY, FUCK YOU ALL

Fernando ''infinite'' shield break in 2 seconds with wrecker
Worst game damage, fernando damage is ridiculous
Fernando today only Just for dying, he do not tank anymore, his damage is ridiculous, his mobility is pfff

Fernando is not fine, his weak WEAK, i play fernando since OB 35, nerf pos nerf he getting worse, worse, today fernando is a comple trash champion.

Ramiell
03-06-2017, 08:27 PM
I've said it before and I will keep saying it until they change it. Fernando's shield needs to be changed to act like Reinhardt's shield. Fernando should be able to pull his shield up and down, at will, to allow him more intelligent and strategic play with it. He also needs a baseline CC skill. They could make his dash knock people behind himself like Chiron from Smite. I'm not even going to talk about his ult.

On Torvald

In a game where being a Frontliner means protecting yourself/teammates with some type of shield. I'm not sure how they intend to balance a Frontliner who's gimmick is to steal other peoples shields and possibly add it's power to his own.

I guess when Inara drops her and Torvald will be the new Meta. Big stone chick and creepy uncle elf all day erry day.

BurmaJones
03-06-2017, 08:36 PM
They need to bring back fireballs passive (the one they turned into a legendary card), if it was too OP they can just nerf the damage to 20% instead.This. Not sure what they should replace the legendary with, but taking that damage capability from him removed his ability to be a real threat. All the other current top tier front liners either deal significant damage or have good utility or cc. Fernando has neither and it's precisely why he's dropped off.