PDA

View Full Version : Game gets stuck at loading screen

jacobman
03-03-2017, 06:40 AM
So this is happening more and more often after I choose my champion the map loading screen appears and the game does not start the map loading screen is just stuck there while the map is loading and music is being played this is especially bad in competitive where the screen gets stuck I restart my computer I open paladins and it says that I lost that game even though it got stuck on the map loading screen and my rank goes lower I dont know why this happens I posted about it already but didnt get a response
please help

rishbrex
03-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Same here. It is redirecting back to home from loading screen after selecting and loading out the champions.

kcstar
03-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Had this yesterday the first time... first I thought servers are not loading, because it looked like no one is loading... after 3 minutes stuck on the loadingscreen I tried to close Paladins with alt+tab or alt+f4. even task manager... nothing worked. had to logout on windows and login back again to get Paladins closed... after loading the game again the game was almost finished. Since the last 'hotfix 3' loading is like a gamble if everybody can load the map in time or just crashes... at least my game acts weird since this 'hotfix', never happend to me before.

HyperFlare957
03-25-2017, 08:47 PM
I experience this issue a lot which really annoys me. Sometimes I'll load into a match with no issues, but most of the time I'll either load too late, resulting in me having no Legendary card being chosen, remain on the loading screen for sometime making me force the game to quit, or flat out be logged out. I use a Mac btw, so I am unsure if it's an issue on my part or something.

ender201
09-16-2017, 07:11 AM
thats also happen to me..sometimes load after 2-3 min and match doesn't started yet(that good)
BUT Thats just lucky...
what happened ALOT is the loading takes forever and when i load in,my game freeze and i got dissconnected and i login again and my game freeze forever and i force close paladins.
i tought its my Wi-Fi but i can watch YT at HD res...so idk...i just hope this THING get fix next patch.
im feel sorry for y'all....