PDA

View Full Version : barik have the worst ult

WarMongger
03-02-2017, 10:05 AM
barik ult is very pathtic it needs the enemy to go inside his shield for his super turret to make an atk i know theres shield on that combo but his ult can hardly kill anyone it only target 1 player but the dmg is good but anyone can escape on that barik ult and it hardly make a kill it only make them runaway then comeback thats the most simple tactics to outrun barik ult what happend to the old badass super machine gun turret ult it got no shield but it can kill why did they even change to this potato ult

Samwyse
03-02-2017, 10:09 AM
You don't use Bariks ultimate to kill people. You use it to clear the point, or an area from enemies and to give yourself a little breathing space for a few seconds.

MarKr
03-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Just as Samwyse said - Barik's Ultimate is not there to kill people, it simply keeps people away form some area. Activate it on point and opponent team will go away from the point so you can push/contest whatever.

Though it happened to me that Fernando simply walked into the shield and destroyed the turret... does anyone know if the Ultimate turret is also affected by cards? If yes, does Barik's Legendary card that boosts turrets boost the Ulti turret too?

CandySuxxx
03-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Barik has something that is called a balanced ultimate.

WarMongger
03-02-2017, 10:39 AM
ever seen a fernando getting inside on a barik ult survived on a half of life im that fernando so you guys saying barik ult cant kil only hold down the fort but ruckus, makoa and tor can kill yes i said tor can kill if he can push you out and fer cant kill only survived but the dmg is very very pathetic

Insizer
03-02-2017, 01:08 PM
You're missing the point. Barik's ult is not for killing enemies, it is mostly defensive and area denial, the fire turret is there as a deterrent. You want a useless ult, look at Grohk's.

Also, please use more grammar. It hurts to read a paragraph that has no periods or capital letters.