PDA

View Full Version : Maldambas right click

zagerth
02-28-2017, 12:09 AM
I feel like this ability should work more like torvald and Tyra's q ability, it would make it a lot easier to use imo though I could see them having to change some cards because of it

GraveKnight
02-28-2017, 03:46 AM
You need to slow down than, take a step back, than aim. Or just do what I do and make sure there is an ally between you and your target so you don't have to aim that shot.

SnowTamer
02-28-2017, 04:39 AM
Yup i agree, the locking will make it much better

EpplZ
02-28-2017, 04:58 AM
The lock would make this ability incredibly too easy to use IMO.

zVersee
02-28-2017, 05:01 AM
I'd rather have it so that Tyra's and Torvald's Q-ability behaves more like Mal'Dambas lol :rolleyes:

Vengeantta
02-28-2017, 06:25 AM
actually i dont understand what u mean but from what i understand i disagree with you..i think his RMB ability is already good..so i can use healing combo RMB and Q or if my team is flying like etc there is so many things u can do and RMB ability is need..and Q cool down is quite long so his RMB is needed and the hitbox also large so its easier

*pardon my english not a native speaker

xRevy
02-28-2017, 10:31 AM
actually i dont understand what u mean but from what i understand i disagree with you..i think his RMB ability is already good..so i can use healing combo RMB and Q or if my team is flying like etc there is so many things u can do and RMB ability is need..and Q cool down is quite long so his RMB is needed and the hitbox also large so its easier

*pardon my english not a native speaker

He meants he wants the right click to be a lock on or aoe projectile. And I agree with zVersee I think Torvald's Q should be like Mal'Dambas it should take more skill. Mal'Dambas mending spirits is the best single target heals we have in the game, I don't think it needs any adjustment. You just need to practice a little more. It becomes much easier when you practice a lot.

SlenderLegs
02-28-2017, 11:27 AM
I agree but, i think that its good that maldamba is a hard champion. His right click heals quite alot and it has a low cooldown. Making it easier would make maldamba easier. And it already gives high values

RogueRifler
02-28-2017, 11:50 AM
If you have guaranteed abilities like Torvald's their impact has to be lower than if the abilities are skill shots for balance's sake. So would you rather have Damba do low consistent healing or have a skill ceiling to master to do more healing?

zagerth
03-03-2017, 09:25 PM
If you have guaranteed abilities like Torvald's their impact has to be lower than if the abilities are skill shots for balance's sake. So would you rather have Damba do low consistent healing or have a skill ceiling to master to do more healing?

I'll be honest I've found torvalds protection to be a lot more impactful that maldambas right click, plenty of times I've saved team mates from being singled out, enemy ults etc. while maldambas right click rarely saves people