PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Grohk

Azurion
02-26-2017, 11:50 AM
[removed by mod]

im not naming, i'm just droping the game. to watch it type /replay and ban me this dick head

xRevy
02-26-2017, 01:32 PM
I spectated from his perspective. What exactly was the hack?

ThatOthell159
02-26-2017, 01:37 PM
[removed by mod]

im not naming, i'm just droping the game. to watch it type and ban me this dick head

Remove the name, you will get an infraction.

It still counts as naming and shaming.

Samwyse
02-26-2017, 01:48 PM
I spectated from his perspective. What exactly was the hack?

I looked through the entire game. He has some very good hit detection at some points, especially with moving airborn targets. It is suspicious for a level 7 Grohk perhaps,
but I can't be certain that this really is a cheater. Also, his weapon is way off in the replay sometimes, like when you watch the killcam or POTG with Grohk, that kind of off.

SUPERsubzer0
02-26-2017, 01:52 PM
No hacks there i think, if you talking about damage, go to yt paladinsvod and take look at EU tournaments this week.

REDEMPTION GROHK IS HERE

Azurion
02-26-2017, 06:06 PM
you guys must be blind xD lock your camera on grok and se his entired gameplay, your cant move that quick and be perfected lock on target, i know there is people that have good aim exemple stolzey dosnt miss a shot but his mouvement are human, not this grohk its like having 6k DPI and still be able to lock on target easy has 200 DPI.. its impossible, also you can see that he track people through walls...

Azurion
02-26-2017, 06:08 PM
Remove the name, you will get an infraction.

It still counts as naming and shaming.

idc at this point, the hack system should have been upgrade since the steam lunch, now its just a joke to still have that AEC shit. I lost 50 acc rating and 200 rating on a champion for a game like this.Its fking triggering when you only win 10 rating a game

Azurion
02-26-2017, 06:09 PM
I looked through the entire game. He has some very good hit detection at some points, especially with moving airborn targets. It is suspicious for a level 7 Grohk perhaps,
but I can't be certain that this really is a cheater. Also, his weapon is way off in the replay sometimes, like when you watch the killcam or POTG with Grohk, that kind of off.

in game he was dropping all his ammo without missing at once, this cant be true for a game that last 10m.He even killed me with a 180 degree flick shot while getting knock back by our drogoz spitful.

dmantakae
02-26-2017, 06:17 PM
If you would like to report someone you believe is cheating then either use the in-game report system or submit a support ticket (http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask).

Closing thread.