PDA

View Full Version : Make Barik Great Again!

Atlecx
02-25-2017, 09:44 AM
As you all probably know, Barik's bonus damage when hitting someone marked by a turret was removed. I would like this option to at least become an option for a legendary card. Other bonus damages (Pip's explosive flask, Buck's net shot, etc) were added back as an option for legendaries but Barik only got a shield buff (which is ok), a +30 damage on turrets (which is eh), and a "better" blunderbuss, which, from my experience with it, does nearly nothing. It's supposed to apparently reduce damage falloff and other small things but it's almost unnoticeable.

So, I propose that this legendary is removed and replaced with a legendary that makes turrets make enemies and have Barik deal 20% more damage to marked enemies with a max of 40% for 2 marks. Marks are then consumed and the same enemy can't be marked again for X seconds. This is similar to what Barik had before but with a slight buff (15% to 20%).

Thoughts?

Brodeo
02-25-2017, 09:51 AM
His blunderbuss card is boring and I'm never going to buy or use it. I am enjoying his turret legendary as is, but if they can figure out a way to put the turret marking back in the game as a legendary without replacing the other turret card or unbalancing the champion then I'm all for it.

Need to remember that his blunderbuss got a straight up damage buff at range, so the turret mark boost would have to be tweaked appropriately.

MarcusLuis
02-25-2017, 01:53 PM
yeah i hope hirez fix that, #stopbariknerfs!!

Spacey1
02-25-2017, 10:56 PM
#BarikLivesMatter!

ZDXD
02-27-2017, 12:37 AM
I agree, Barik needs a compensation due to how bad his ultimate is, a large number of enemies can destroy the flamethrower, which makes it useless. The Mark Damage should be added to compensate for the loss of everything.