PDA

View Full Version : Pip's Healing Potion Hitbox

Cyanian
02-23-2017, 07:44 PM
Might I request that the design team shrink the hitbox on Healing Potion for I don't know, 0.5-1 second then have it expand to it's current size after that time has elapsed? Currently the hitbox is so large that you can easily hit walls and other obstacles that severely limits Pip's healing potential in a heated engagement. No other support has an issue like this so I think for the sake of efficacy that you guys should consider looking into this.

On a side note, please fix the Healing Potion lock-out bug. :o

Aroxis
02-23-2017, 07:56 PM
I think due to the double healing pip gives there should be a fall off for the distance. The least the fall off should be is 60% of the max. So if he heals 2400 he heals 1800 on the edge.

Cyanian
02-23-2017, 08:25 PM
I'm not referring to the radius but the hitbox of the Healing Potion projectile that is thrown out when you hit Q. If you're near a wall that is on your left side it's extremely easy for the potion to hit the wall instead of going where you're aiming due to the size of the hitbox, and considering that Pip is the smallest champion in the game just about everything can be considered a wall to him which makes it that much more frustrating.

ForteBas
02-24-2017, 05:03 AM
hmmm, I agree.... I too have felt the frustration of hitting a wall or pillar when it looked like it wasn't, too bad I think this game has alot more problems atm.

Cyanian
02-24-2017, 07:58 AM
hmmm, I agree.... I too have felt the frustration of hitting a wall or pillar when it looked like it wasn't, too bad I think this game has alot more problems atm.

True that...

sneak310
02-25-2017, 08:32 AM
The potion consistently hits teammates who are no where near where you're aiming just because they're on the screen and closer than the guy you're throwing to. It's very frustrating... I'm a good damage dealer but supports are fun, especially when wanting to relax a bit. Not being able to save teammates due to things working wrong or strangely makes supports less fun.

Migrayne
02-25-2017, 12:24 PM
I enjoy trying to heal as pip. It is very frustrating to miss a heal on someone that needs it because my heal potion hit a guy in front me but off to the side. The heal potion needs to be smaller so we can land it where we need to easier.

It hits objects and people that are not on your aim reticle all the time.

Cyanian
02-25-2017, 01:32 PM
The potion consistently hits teammates who are no where near where you're aiming just because they're on the screen and closer than the guy you're throwing to. It's very frustrating... I'm a good damage dealer but supports are fun, especially when wanting to relax a bit. Not being able to save teammates due to things working wrong or strangely makes supports less fun.

I enjoy trying to heal as pip. It is very frustrating to miss a heal on someone that needs it because my heal potion hit a guy in front me but off to the side. The heal potion needs to be smaller so we can land it where we need to easier.

It hits objects and people that are not on your aim reticle all the time.

Precisely what I'm talking about. It it extremely frustrating on top of the lock-out bug on his Q. Far too many times have I watched a low-health team mate die because the hitbox decided it wanted to blow up on the team mate that's nearby rather than where I launched the thing.

Miragen
03-02-2017, 10:15 AM
Glad i'm not the only one, i'm wasting tons of healing because my pots heal some guy who is in the corner of my screen and just stepped into my screen, or not even. Really hard to throw it through a door or around a corner as it's always going to break on the corner, and healing people over range is difficult enough as it is.

The cart also has a massive hitbox, which works against you twice as it messes up your healing, aswell as your primary fire, and as Pip takes self damage from, disproportionate amounts compared to others, it's not a good time.

zVersee
03-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Fully agreed, especially now when you have the option to detonate it at will midair instead of having to hit a player/solid object.