PDA

View Full Version : Lost cards fixed or not? What about lost essence?

EvilMonkeyTurds
02-23-2017, 01:43 PM
I am seeing posts by people saying their lost cards have been fixed now. I wouldn't know because I logged in early and re bought all the cards using essence because I didn't know it was a bug. That is like 40K essence gone. If it is fixed what about those of us that re-bought the cards? I previously owned all the cards.

Yes I was stupid. I wasted all my founders pack essence getting all the cards before noticing I needed it to buy legendarys.

Is something going to be done about this lost essence?

THUNDERo
02-23-2017, 02:46 PM
I honestly don't know... My lost cards were not recovered yet, the chests were not received... FeelsBadMan... I really hope you'll get your essence back, as much as I hope I'll get my cards and chests back...

I've seen this post from Alyssa on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HiRezAlyssa/status/834767531839733760

Valkure
02-23-2017, 04:18 PM
Still bugged. I keep opening chests, just to find cards I already had in my loadouts, and on top of this... those found-30-times-cards are still blocked!!! T_T

HiRezPixieKittie
02-23-2017, 04:26 PM
If you purchased cards that you already owned during this, you should get refunded after the hotfix. If this issue persists after the hotfix, let me know.

Ofir100
02-23-2017, 04:29 PM
If you purchased cards that you already owned during this, you should get refunded after the hotfix. If this issue persists after the hotfix, let me know.

What about cards that we owned and then were missing after OB44, but we got them again when opening radiant chests?

Jobe22
02-23-2017, 07:06 PM
So I should have bought all the cards that disappeared? I figured that we'd be getting those back not a refund for the ones we repurchased. So now I'm missing cards and won't get refunded? This patch...

Implemagician
02-23-2017, 07:15 PM
So I should have bought all the cards that disappeared? I figured that we'd be getting those back not a refund for the ones we repurchased. So now I'm missing cards and won't get refunded? This patch...

I did this as well and would like to know what happens next.

CaoCao777
02-23-2017, 07:22 PM
I think I only lost like 2 or 3

but now after the hotfix Iam missing MORE lol wtf!

Cyanian
02-23-2017, 07:29 PM

I managed to get some essence refunded but I'm still missing the majority of my chests. I had one before the hotfix (because I wasn't going to risk getting dupes of cards I already own but the client thinks I don't) and have six now after the hotfix, which means I was refunded 5, but I have something like eight champions that are 10 or higher, so I should be looking at at least 30 chests.

EDIT

I apparently wasn't refunded the essence for duplicates that I obtained through chests as described above but was just granted 18,000 essence for "default duplicates". I assume the two are unconnected? I'm unsure atm. Either way it's more than I would have lost so it is what it is.

Killinu
02-23-2017, 07:40 PM
Ugh... what a mess. I didn't even play or do anything yesterday. I was missing 6 cards before hot-fix. After hot-fix, I'm, still missing them. From reading this post the added 18k essence was to repurchase these. so I used the extra essence to buy the missing ones. Lastly, I still only have 4 extra chests.

YourDingus
02-23-2017, 07:44 PM
It's hard to tell if I got full refund on the missing card because I had radiant chest opened before the fix, I got about 30k essence after the fix but I'm missing at least 6 epic card.

Celessor
02-23-2017, 08:00 PM
I'm missing over 25500 worth of essence in missing cards that I have in loadouts but are locked. 18000 doesn't cover that. And since people said that even if I open chests and get these they might not get unlocked... I'd rather wait with playing this.

EvilMonkeyTurds
02-26-2017, 07:25 PM
I am happy to report I did get a bunch of essence and I do own all the cards. So I think the hotfix worked.

Strange though my friend who has a similar level account as me got around 15 extra chests or more and I only got around 4.

EDIT: Ok so actually I take it all back aparantly giving people free chests became too hard so instead we got 2500-3000 essence per chest. I dunno I got any for me cards being lost probably?

But that is really bad. So some people got 60 chests and the rest of us got essence we can't spend. Why not GOLD instead of essence? That way we could buy the chests we missed out on.