PDA

View Full Version : Ying mains are gonna hate me for this bug report

Azurion
02-23-2017, 06:47 AM
When ying drop a clone with the legendary of double healing, the clone heal everyone near the clone on the first ticks.That means the clone can heal 3,4 or even 5 people when you drop a clone. it dosnt heal those person again but its op to heal that much when you can drop a clone every 2 sec if you have the great loadout.This is why ying people have over 200k heal each games
https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/16797995_1270423269703876_5168184393613687023_o.jp g?oh=fb89698c8b2cd2591d117d26bb324faa&oe=593D71FF

sinosleep
02-23-2017, 07:02 AM
A screenshot doesn't actually prove anything. Got any video ?

Berchia
02-23-2017, 07:31 AM
I think the better question here is.

Which Card set were you using for that game?
Thrall or Thunderstruck?

Azurion
02-23-2017, 07:32 AM
Thrall of course, thrall is a shaman god in world of warcraft

Azurion
02-23-2017, 07:33 AM
A screenshot doesn't actually prove anything. Got any video ?

its not hard to test it lol , go in cusual take ying double heal and drop a clone near 3-4 enjuried teammates

Berchia
02-23-2017, 07:33 AM
Well yeah, But i've been playing a lot of Conan Exiles lately. A Thrall is my Slave as of late.

Also, Thanks :)

Valkure
02-23-2017, 07:40 AM
This would explain many things... I play an aggressive Ying, but still I manage to heal a lot. Yesterday I didn't get "best healer", even if I've seen a total of 3 illusions from the other Ying in the entire game...

sinosleep
02-23-2017, 07:49 AM
its not hard to test it lol , go in cusual take ying double heal and drop a clone near 3-4 enjuried teammates

That's fine, was just pointing out that an end of game screenshot literally means nothing. Ive seen pretty ridiculous Ying stats in threads before with her load out from like 3 patches ago. She didn't have enough invisible lingering clones around back then to explain it away.

Amynue
02-23-2017, 07:49 AM
I would blame crazy healing numbers on Ghrok. He deals alot of dmg but his dmg is spread across a group of people and Ying can easily mitigate that. I think majority of your healing is Ghrok's dmg.
Here is a similar situation:
http://i.imgur.com/ehMVAM1.jpg

Azurion
02-23-2017, 08:52 AM
I would blame crazy healing numbers on Ghrok. He deals alot of dmg but his dmg is spread across a group of people and Ying can easily mitigate that. I think majority of your healing is Ghrok's dmg.

Thats a fun fact ahah but still, if a ying can overheal a grohk burst that drop 10 pulse in a row its pretty heavy though lol. iF you think about that, all other healers cant heal for more than 150k, the best healer after ying would be mal damba or groover , grohk totem is too situationnal and pip well .. hes a flanker wee all know it

wbsgrepit
02-23-2017, 01:48 PM
Thats a fun fact ahah but still, if a ying can overheal a grohk burst that drop 10 pulse in a row its pretty heavy though lol. iF you think about that, all other healers cant heal for more than 150k, the best healer after ying would be mal damba or groover , grohk totem is too situationnal and pip well .. hes a flanker wee all know it

What you are seeing is not a bug, If you toss an image down in a group of 4 champs that all have some damage on them the image will spray 2 at a time and switch targets qucikly. The total healing persecond is not any more that 2x350 per second its just that the image sprays that healing two 2 targets at a time and will swap targets quickly.

When you are up against champs like grok that now do bounce dmg between a stack of people for "meh" dmg those sprays quickly heal 2 people and swap to two other people as they become the most in need in range. This can appear to be hitting more than 2 people but is not. When you have 2 images up at the same time the effect is even more pronounced.

Ying will always have higher healing uptime/thruput to other healers except for very specific situations such as vs a grohk group where they all stack in a totem and the totem is not killed for most of the entire game. Pip now can also out heal ying on tight stack groups.

Ying should almost always have more healing than any other healer assuming she is placing her images properly, those images are not being killed, and she is not being killed as the images have 100% uptime on healing.

That said, the penalty for ying is that unlike other healers, she cant direct the healing by choice. Her images may choose to heal a dps with their stream when the tank is the "better" option. whereas someone like mal or pip could choose to let that silly kinessa die while focus healing the tank.

Dobby2Step
02-23-2017, 02:03 PM
I'm a support main, and yes I've noticed the bug too. I dont' hate you for the post, its unbalanced lol Can't have that. Enjoy the bug while it lasts

Stephanos23
02-23-2017, 05:18 PM
Personally i main ying, but its not that OP. Compared to other support champions, ying has low DPS.

Seeing that you got a fairly large amount of eliminations, i assume the game probably went to 3:3 which would make sense for the large amount of healing. I usually play a game and do around 90-110k healing and if the clones can target 2 people, then that would double the healing. If you play smart and your teammates know how to get out of danger when they are low on health, ying will heal for a lot since the clones track and heal allies instead of them needing to be in a specific area or time.

Also the ultimate charges with successful healing of allies and ying's dimensional rift also heals for a bunch plus the ability to teleport to allies across the map, this will be helpful if you die and need to teleport across the map to aid allies.

Yellow96
02-23-2017, 06:29 PM
Uh I noticed it, but I'm not sure it was effectively healing all the champions... it could be only a visual bug, while the illusion was healing only 2 players. However Hi-Rez should investigate... again.... oh how many bugs, welcome to Season 1 :/

Cyanian
02-23-2017, 07:37 PM

I remember this. It was my first Ying game of the patch. I 'bout shit my pants when I saw it. I can't say however that I noticed what you all are describing, then again I don't pay attention to the clones most of the time. I'll keep an eye out next time.