PDA

View Full Version : OB44 Pip's healing potion bug! Critical bug!

Roshuran
02-22-2017, 10:44 AM
http://i89.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0222/65/9a3cd22b726c28885b9c6bf07fc39465.jpg
http://i89.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0222/fc/f40c5db5e097c0d713f1dfe768a44ffc.jpg

There's a bug when you can throw 3-4 potion in a row without a cooldown and then it completely disables. Please fix it because it's a very critical issue and I lost the match because of that.
Also it enables only when you die but then returns again...

Roshuran
02-22-2017, 12:27 PM
Sometimes when i drop the potion it isn't being dropped but the icon is inactive neither...

zVersee
02-22-2017, 12:38 PM
I think it's an issue with that u now can activate it while it's midair. Happened to me aswell and seems to happen quite frequently. For me it was just as u showed in the second picture where the ability picture is just canceled, doesn't show the cooldown timer or anything.

Hope they can sort it out :/

DKfluffyDK
02-22-2017, 01:00 PM
i can support his claim that its not working as it should hell i could drop it five times in a row befor anything happened

Anvh
02-22-2017, 04:30 PM
also had this problem
do like the ability to blow the bottle up in mid air <3

BubuKun
02-22-2017, 05:55 PM
Happened to me too :c

DongMeister69
02-23-2017, 01:16 PM
Had same problem many times. Cant drop heal or can drop but it doesnt heal and doesnt go to cd. Fix it pls. Ruined so many games for me. Sorry for bad english.

HiRezPixieKittie
02-23-2017, 05:02 PM
What cards are you using?

JohnnyBoi3231x
02-23-2017, 05:54 PM
Please fix this. I am a Pip main and this has lost many games because of this broken bug.
I love to play Pip and I am on the leader board and this has made me not able to play my main. HI REZ I can forgive the essence and the random balance things but killing my favorite champ with a bug that should not have made it past the pts is a bit ridiculous.

Cyanian
02-23-2017, 06:00 PM

I've had the same issue myself in a few games. It doesn't always happen and it seems that it happens most when you're airborne, either jumping normally or during Weightless when you land, however that's anecdotal as I haven't tested it enough to confirm either way. Dying usually fixes it.

To be clear, there are two ways that the skill can lock up and be unusable that I've encounter; either it will show the in-use lines on the outside of the border as it does whenever a skill is in use, like Emitter on Ruckus, but it will remain that way until you Weightless. Then you have the issue where the skill just becomes "redded" out like you see in the screenshot above, which again cannot be fixed until you die.

I run Gift Giver III, Medicinal Excellence II, Pep in the Step II, Reload IV. I can't remember the last card and I can't log in atm because of the hotfix but it's rank one of one of the cooldown reduction cards, either Weightless or Explosive Flask.

It's also possible that there's an issue with Reload, or a combination of that and the aforementioned.

Jusey1
02-23-2017, 06:16 PM
Ye'h, my healing potion is completely broken half the time, which makes it very unreliable now.

DongMeister69
02-24-2017, 08:42 AM

My cards are: Side tank 4, Reload 3, Acumen 2, Graviton 2, Refreshing jog 1.

Please fix that. Thanks.

Rahkun
02-24-2017, 12:01 PM
You're not actually throwing multiple bottles, that's a visual bug on our end, we actually just throw the original, and our UI bugs for the rest of the game, it's happened to me several times, but seems to be caused by pressing it too rapidly. Until it gets fixed just try not to spam key and it seems to work without issue.

DongMeister69
02-24-2017, 12:29 PM
You're not actually throwing multiple bottles, that's a visual bug on our end, we actually just throw the original, and our UI bugs for the rest of the game, it's happened to me several times, but seems to be caused by pressing it too rapidly. Until it gets fixed just try not to spam key and it seems to work without issue.
I know im not throwing multiple bottles. I cant drop a single one :) Throwing infront of me and I dont get heald. Usually fixes when i die, but that isnt a solution. Lost many, many ranked games because of that bug and I play Pip main :(