PDA

View Full Version : Ruckus' Cards

Vampragon43
02-19-2017, 07:52 PM
So after making a thread for Barik's cards (http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29742-Barik-s-Cards), I decided to continue and make another one.
This time, for Ruckus. Just like Barik (and anyone else that I will make threads for), he has a few cards that are quite bad even at the highest level. So here are the changes that should be made.

At the Ready: Reworked and renamed to "Echolocate": While Repulsor Field is active, enemies within 25/50/75/100 units are revealed even through walls (formerly increased the stealth detection radius of Repulsor Field by 12/24/36/48%).
Let's be honest. This card is useless. There is no reason at all to use a card that increases stealth detection radius, especially when there is already an item that increases it by much more. This change would give it purpose by revealing nearby enemies through walls.

E.M.P.: Increases the effect of Emitter's slow by 7.5/15/22.5/30% (formerly 5/10/15/20%).
E.M.P. is not necessarily "bad" because it can increase the Emitter's slow from 10% up to 30%. However, there just is no reason to use it when there are better cards. This would give the card a little nudge and make it viable.

Countermeasure: Dropping below 30% of your maximum Health grants you a 250/500/750/1000 health shield for 4s (formerly 150/300/450/600).
Right now, this card is straightup worthless. There is no reason to use it because the shield it gives is so abysmal. You are Ruckus: a huge tank who is almost always going to be targeted first. And when you are low on health, a 600 health shield (at the cost of 4 loadout points, mind you) is not going to help in any way whatsoever. That's not even to mention the fact that this worthless shield with 600 health when maxed out can only activate once every 45 seconds.
Fun fact: Grohk actually has the exact same card, except that his card gives him more shield than this one (it gives him 200/400/600/800 instead of 150/300/450/600).

Quick Loader: Reworked: Eliminations refund 20/40/60/80 ammo (formerly eliminations increase your reload speed by 7/14/21/28% for 5s).
This card is not necessarily "bad" in any way; but instead of giving him reload speed, it should just give him more ammo so that he can keep firing after a kill or elimination, similar to one of Viktor's cards which does the same thing.

Remember to give feedback and tell me what you think of these changes. My aim here is fix some of the cards for Ruckus that are not worth the loadout points.
What champion should I do next for this thread series?

JawggernautV2
03-18-2017, 09:32 AM
One word: Love ur ideas

UCALL
03-18-2017, 11:08 AM
Great idea's bro.
in my oopinion numbers can be increased, like more ammo per kill